PDA

View Full Version : Are rolls ti saddles

tv_vt
04-20-2007, 09:45 PM
as good as reviewers at Excel Sports and RoadBikeReview say they are?

Thanks.

T

04-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Yes, if the shape fits you. They are very good for rough roads or high speed track where you are pushed into your saddle a lot. They never break and never wear out.

kestrel
04-21-2007, 06:37 AM
I have several Rolls and Rolls Ti saddles. They have always been my saddle of choice, but in the last few years I have begun using Koobi saddles and find them to be better suited to my riding style and overall lardness.

Ray
04-21-2007, 09:35 AM

Thanks.

T
Hey, they're saddles! Depends totally on yer butt and how you sit on the bike, etc. I like 'em well enough - rode them for a couple of years until I tried an Aliante, which I like a lot better than anything else, ever. But that's just me and probably totally irrelevant to you. They're not too expensive though, so you may as well give one a try.

-Ray

michael white
04-21-2007, 12:59 PM
my experience is exactly like Ray's. I always loved the Rolls--I also use lots of Turbos--and it's all good

but now that I have an Aliante, well, that's pretty much it for me.

Serotta PETE
04-21-2007, 02:55 PM
THey are very well made and strong. Not the lightest out there BUT they are also not the most expensive.

If they fit your butt they are wonderful.......I have used them for years BUT you would nver catch SPOKES on one....

Thanks.

T