PDA

View Full Version : Oh, yeah. Finally.

Tom
04-20-2007, 07:28 AM
I'm bailing out of here at noon, going for about forty miles and then getting a massage at four.

Tomorrow I am saying to hell with the yard work, and going about 70.

Tomorrow night I work midnight to six or so, then I do the yard work.

Monday I bail early and do about 40.

Why, you ask? It gonna be sunny and 70s today through Monday. Life returns.

* I think I found a really good massage therapist, too. You know how they always say "Tell me if this gets too intense?" Normally I have to tell myself not to grimace and try not to tense up because it hurts pretty good. This person would just get to the point, I mean right up to the point, where it'd be maybe a little uncomfortable but never went past the point. I mentioned it and she said "They taught us in school to recognize the muscle resistance point where it starts to tense up..." They may have taught the others, but I think she's the only one who knows how to recognize it. I actually found myself totally disconnected from where I was, off thinking about something else completely while she worked. I also think that massage was way more effective, too. Good deal.

Kevan
04-20-2007, 08:01 AM
I didn't see this thread or I would have attached mine to yours. The weather...ain't it blissful? They're reporting Sunday's high to be 77 degrees. I just might have to stop my bike along the route, get off it, and roll on the pavement for a short while.

I'll be like a pig on asphalt.

Tonight, I'm cleanin' 'n' waxin' the steed.