PDA

View Full Version : ToG Stage 4 (Spoiler)

jhcakilmer
04-19-2007, 03:19 PM
I didn't watch the stage, but seems like Levi set a fast pace, on a difficult course. Also seems as though he's climbing well, for still being quite early in the year. I think he could really have a great TdeF this year, if he peaks well. I think he might peak a little early since he's been putting some much effort into Cal. and Georgia, but maybe a second peak....??

Anyway, I like too see him doing well, he never has a bad attitude, humble, and a really hard worker.

Plus for a little guy, he's got some ripped legs....they look bigger then his waist!

It's also great to see Hincapie back up, and riding well!

Bittersweet
04-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Hamilton was 41st, 5'07'' off Levi. That just seems embarassing given that this is the TdG and the Giro is so close.

RedCoeurd'Acier
04-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Tomorrow's stage will have CSC and Discovery going at each other......they may even blast the race wide open even more. Even though it is wide open right now with the big time gaps. I do believe the race will much harder on everyone, as Discovery and CSC fight it out.

jhcakilmer
04-19-2007, 04:05 PM
I would have loved to seen Hamilton do well this year, but it's hard to come back and be competitive after such an extended break.

That's the way the cookie crumbles....