PDA

View Full Version : Junior Member

Sandy
12-11-2003, 03:09 PM
It seems like all of us thus far are Junior Members. What is a Junior Member? I was 63 yesterday and I am a Junior Member. Flydhest should be a Baby Brat Member. Will anyone ever become a Senior Member? Must not be age related.

flydhest
12-11-2003, 03:12 PM
I assume that it works like on some other boards (my experience with this is on coffeegeek.com) that after being a registered member for a certain amount of time, it changes to senior member. On coffeegeek.com, that's 3 months. However, Sandy, I hope to never see your "senior member."

Stewball
12-11-2003, 03:14 PM
No wonder yer like that, Saggitarian. Mine was on Saturday, a punk at 43.

Yer the the best Sandy! ;)

Have fun,
A.J.

Sandy
12-11-2003, 03:31 PM
Stewball,

Whether it is Stewball A.J. or Screwball Sandy, it doesn't make any difference since Stewball, Screwball, and Sagitarius all begin with the beautiful letter S, as does SEROTTA.

Screwball Sandy

Keith A
12-11-2003, 03:48 PM
See my post on the other Junior Member (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30) thread

dnovo
12-11-2003, 05:26 PM
Sandy: Age has nothing to do with senior or junior. I am 56 and my wife suggests that I am always going to be a two year old. Some of us are old at five. If it was something measured by maturity, I'd live forever. Of course, nobody will ever accuse you or Kevan of being a grown up, so resign yourself to being junior members forever. Dave N.