PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Open House June 8-10th

Serotta PETE
04-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Please let us know of your plans for the OPEN HOUSE.

Also how many are coming with you.??

I am coming with two others who are not forum members or owner's club members. We have reservations at the SMILEY MOTEL

THANKS Pete

also let me know if you are an "owner's club member"

jmewkill
04-04-2007, 04:21 PM
I'm supposed to be coming back to North Carolina from Lake Placid that day and may stop in for the 60 mile ride.

Len J
04-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Please let us know of your plans for the OPEN HOUSE.

Also how many are coming with you.??

I am coming with two others who are not forum members or owner's club members. We have reservations at the SMILEY MOTEL

THANKS Pete

also let me know if you are an "owner's club member"

I'm coming alon, driving up.....hotel reservations at Holiday Inn & I'm not an owners club member.

Len

Smiley
04-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Other then 4 motor cyclists, the Springs Motel is Serotta central for the weekend. We will be up, Karen, Rapid Tourist and I Thursday and plan to dine with our fellow forumites at that Pub that BBDave frequents :)

CNY rider
04-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Driving, riding, staying with my wife at Six Sisters B&B and yes a tribe member.

Serotta PETE
04-04-2007, 07:33 PM
thanks everyone for replying - -For you other folks coming and wanting some of my RED - you need to enter information here.....PETE :p

Tom
04-05-2007, 07:35 AM
I don't know... but I'm local so it doesn't matter. The Cambridge race is Saturday and I want to take another run at that one. I did poorly there last year and I want to see if I learned anything. I may ride up from the Dorptown on Sunday to get on whatever ride you guys are doing and I am sure to bail out of work to ride around with you guys on Friday.

The questions are because Karen expressed some interest in the Saturday events so maybe I won't go to the races. It's all good.

William
04-05-2007, 07:46 AM
For you other folks coming and wanting some of my RED - you need to enter information here.....PETE

Ok Pete,

I've entered my info. Please set aside at least one bottle of good Merlot for me. :)

William

Serotta PETE
04-05-2007, 08:21 AM
You got it......PETE

Ok Pete,

I've entered my info. Please set aside at least one bottle of good Merlot for me. :)

William

johnmdesigner
04-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Me and the missus will be at the Springs on Thursday. Owners Club member. Is anyone planning a ride on Thursday afternoon?
Looking forward to meeting all of you. :p

John

Climb01742
04-05-2007, 09:45 AM
i'm in. be arriving thursday. hoping for a thursday ride. i'm at the saratoga. mrs climb is still deciding if she's in-y or out-y.

ps: i love red.

Serotta PETE
04-05-2007, 02:54 PM
The red we can do//////

Will definitely have some routes for a ride on THURSDAY.

Thanks for the reply. PETE

i'm in. be arriving thursday. hoping for a thursday ride. i'm at the saratoga. mrs climb is still deciding if she's in-y or out-y.

ps: i love red.

quattro
04-06-2007, 06:15 AM
I'd love to go, need to check with the Mrs. Is there anyone from the Boston area driving that has room for one person/bike? Please send me a PM if you do. I'll speak to the Mrs. over the weekend. Did someone say red?

Serotta PETE
04-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Red in the bottle and not in steel(atmo)

Plenty wil be available

PETE

I'd love to go, need to check with the Mrs. Is there anyone from the Boston area driving that has room for one person/bike? Please send me a PM if you do. I'll speak to the Mrs. over the weekend. Did someone say red?

PaulE
04-08-2007, 05:40 PM
for the MAS 90 tips.

Will do the 60 miler if there is a group that waits for the "dropped"

Serotta PETE
04-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Paul, it is a deal/////PETE

for the MAS 90 tips.

Will do the 60 miler if there is a group that waits for the "dropped"

PaulE
04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
What other motels are people staying at?

Thanks.

Serotta PETE
04-15-2007, 11:48 AM
What other motels are people staying at?

Thanks.

I would say go to Chamber or COMMERCE page and pick one...THere are Marriotts, Hilton, etx,,, and Inns. Give KARL at call at the 518-584-6336 and he can probably recommend some none "chain" one. Tell him it is the SMILEY BICYCLE event.

PETE

CNY rider
04-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Pete any plans to do a swap meet at Open House? I have a bunch of "stuff" I'd like to trade or sell.
Should probably be done off - site?

quattro
04-18-2007, 06:15 AM
I'm still looking for a ride from the Boston area, if anyone has room in their car for one person and bike please let me know. Thanks

quattro

Serotta PETE
04-18-2007, 01:02 PM
We have not had them in the past. As of now there are no plans to have a swap meet BUT I know in the past some folks have laid stuff out by their cars saying it was for sale.

If I hear that there is going to be one I will post the info. PETE

Pete any plans to do a swap meet at Open House? I have a bunch of "stuff" I'd like to trade or sell.
Should probably be done off - site?