PDA

View Full Version : moto yellow or key lime NOVE

Go-Dog-Go
03-29-2007, 08:17 AM
I just ordered a Nove, my first Serotta. A big step up from my current Specialized Roubaix. I've been riding black or silver for 4 years and I need some color! I chose lime green! Am I nuts? 2nd was moto yellow and I still have time to change my mind on the color. Please vote now or send pics. if you have either of these color bikes. Thanks, nice to finally be so close to my dream bike. Kim , "Go-Dog-Go"

J.Greene
03-29-2007, 08:30 AM
good job on the color. atmo bikes should NOT be the same color as cars. I know earth tones are trendy now, but I'd never grace a bike with something so bland.

JG

I just ordered a Nove, my first Serotta. A big step up from my current Specialized Roubaix. I've been riding black or silver for 4 years and I need some color! I chose lime green! Am I nuts? 2nd was moto yellow and I still have time to change my mind on the color. Please vote now or send pics. if you have either of these color bikes. Thanks, nice to finally be so close to my dream bike. Kim , "Go-Dog-Go"

link
03-29-2007, 08:36 AM
what paint scheme are you going with?

ti_boi
03-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Lime Green is the new 'it' color....denotes earth friendly activities...wide open spaces....and just about everyone has forgotten about the nasty pairing with hot pink that lime green endured during the late eighties. Ride on!

Go-Dog-Go
03-29-2007, 05:01 PM
what paint scheme are you going with?
Key Lime! thanks for the input. Now, the 6 week count-down. Kim

fierte_poser
03-29-2007, 05:45 PM
He meant.... which scheme, not which color?

Single color? Painted ti/raw carbon? Raw ti/painted carbon? Race? Flames?

Kent

Go-Dog-Go
03-30-2007, 08:21 AM
He meant.... which scheme, not which color?

Single color? Painted ti/raw carbon? Raw ti/painted carbon? Race? Flames?

Kent
oops, painted ti, natural carbon, black decals outlines in white. Kim

labratmatt
03-30-2007, 08:44 AM
Lime green is the only way to rock and roll.

davids
03-30-2007, 10:45 AM
They are both excellent choices. I've been partial to that shade of yellow since I saw this in the '07 IF catalog: