PDA

View Full Version : Serotta's 2007 catalog

Ginger
03-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Congratulations! Looks great!

Ok...so do I get a prize for finding the one bike photographed with pedals? That was an odd choice, if you're building the bike at all...then there's the funky, hard to read embossed text at the end...but other than that I think the catalog has moved in the right direction covering the entire lineup.

CNY rider
03-27-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm with you Ginger.
Definitely prefer it to that one with the white cover with Ben's signature (2005?2006?).
Still think some detailed photography a la some of Grant's pix of his bikes would make it even sharper.

Ginger
03-27-2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah...I didn't want to pick too much on the photos. Some of the detail shots were...um...less than inspiring. Like either they were a section of another photo, or the photog wasn't sure exactly what was so great. One picture I'm sure is a picture of the rear 3D dropout, but looks like a picture of the rear der...

But overall, it was a refreshing change of pace...
No...I didn't say it had more technical information in it, but it was a bit slicker than past years. And covering the entire line...that was refreshing. Some years I don't think they mtb option has appeared...silly them...

Grant McLean
03-27-2007, 09:16 PM
Still think some detailed photography a la some of Grant's pix of his bikes would make it even sharper.

moi?

gosh, all them serotta's hafta be in my size then!

:)

g