PDA

View Full Version : OT: Beungood won't be shifting gears for a while...

William
03-26-2007, 08:59 AM
By the way, got out for a nice ride with my son yesterday. The Effin Cross Bike is getting some double takes from other riders out there. That Zank guy did a right sweet job!! Can't say that enough. :cool:

Beungood made the mistake of waving a knife around yesterday....ice pick style. Let's just say he won't be shifting his Ultegra or Campy (or typing for that matter) rigs for quite a while. It's fixed gear, no brakes for you my man!! :D ;)

William

DreaminJohn
03-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Did you steal his peach? :D

William
03-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Did you steal his peach? :D

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50418566/Canned_Yellow_Peach__Slices_Strip_.jpg

William :D ;)

beungood
03-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah he did ,made peach cobbler out of me. I'll never claim a high and tight haircut superior over shaved. and the knives stay tucked in my seat bag..

Too Tall
03-27-2007, 07:20 AM
Two words: Brazilian Wax

Gives new meaning to "Wax on Wax off" kimosabe ;)

Anywho, you guys have all the fun...bummer I want to be in Mass so I can be in the club toooooo.

William
03-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Two words: Brazilian Wax

Gives new meaning to "Wax on Wax off" kimosabe ;)

Anywho, you guys have all the fun...bummer I want to be in Mass so I can be in the club toooooo.

Maybe I'll bring some gear to the Open House and we can have fun on the lawn in front of the factory. Ben won't mind.....will he??? ;)

It's getting warmer....time to shave. :D

William

Too Tall
03-27-2007, 08:52 AM
If your peach
Keeps out
Of reach
Better practice
What we preach
Burma-Shave

Ahneida Ride
03-27-2007, 10:51 AM
I went after Uncle William a few times ( at his request of course ). :)

He is impossible to strike. He moves too fast and engulfs one with erratic, unpredictable movements. One is "immobilized" in about 2 seconds or less.
I'll leave it to the reader to define immobilized. :eek:

Now the best part. His movements are quite logical. (once he explains them).
Like a finely crafted mathematical proof. Very elegant indeed. ;)

Ahneida Ride
03-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Oh yea,

During the factory tour, Uncle William just happened to pick up
a Ti tube. and he got a gleam in his eye. I got the Ti tube away from him
immediately !!!!! :p :) ;) :D

RIHans
03-28-2007, 12:47 AM
After that lil' demo, I'm still not afraid to go on that ride. However, I'll leave the weapons at home.......HH

William
03-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Uncle Ray,

I think you were the only one who caught that twinkle in my eye, and slight grin on my face when I hefted that Ti down tube. :D

Quick thinking!!!

Hans,
I'm fine as long as I get some regular riding in... ;)

All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy. All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy. All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy. All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy. All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy. All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy. All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy. All work and no play makes
Wiliam a dull boy. All work and no play makes Wiliam a dull boy.

HONEY.........I'M HOME!!! :eek:

William :D

William
11-14-2008, 10:24 PM
My class tonight reminded me of this thread....Beungood, it's time for you to come out and play again!!!! :D

Bring the Spectrum with you...You need a thrashing on and off the bike to shake out the cobwebs. :D

William