PDA

View Full Version : For sale: Rivendell and Heron

jnmanou
03-23-2007, 02:08 AM
I am selling two of my bicycles to fund my new Legolas. Details below:

Rivendell Saluki. Silver/pewter color, size is 60cm. Has Paul Neo-retro cantiler brakes front and rear, Shimano R700 compact crank (50/34), XTR 12-32 titanium cassette, Nitto Sobabar, Nitto deluxe stem, Tektro gum brakes, Shimano XT hubs with Rigida rims and Col. d/Vie tires. Also has Berthoud fenders, Nitto front rack, and a Fizik Aliante saddle. The frame has a few paint chips. This is a really nice bicycle with superb parts. A definite head-turner. Price is $1600.

Heron Road. Note: this bicycle was Grant Petersen's personal bike. I kid you not! Ask him, I bought this bicyce at the famous Rivendell "garage sale" last year. Dark blue color, size is 57cm. Has a Ritchey 2x9 drivetrain. Grant told me it was a prototype drivetrain. Ritchey rims, Ritchey hubs, and Panaracer 700x35c tires. Has Nitto deluxe stem and Noodle bars(46cm) with Tektro gum brake levers and leather bar tape (not Brooks). Shimano cantilever brakes, and a new black, Brooks saddle. Price is $850. The frame was well used by Grant as evidenced by the many paint chips. So if you need a perfect bicycle, this is not for you.

Pictures on request. If you live in the Bay Area, stop by my house for a test ride.

Thanks in advance! James Manou (Menlo Park, CA)

rob137
03-23-2007, 08:01 AM
I might be interested in the Saluki. Can you send me a picture?

Thanks,

Rob

kbone
03-23-2007, 11:17 AM
I might be interested in the Heron. Can you post or send pics?

cdp
03-23-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm interested in the Saluki and would appreciate any pictures you could send off.

Thanks,

Chris

PoppaWheelie
03-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Sent you a PM yesterday about the Saluki...would love some pictures. Thanks.

Bryan (San Francisco)

jnmanou
03-26-2007, 12:31 AM
Pics can be seen here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jnmanou/album?.dir=/e0f2scd&.src=ph&.tok=phVYdfGBKg9_pNJC

E-mail me at jnmanou@yahoo.com for any questions.

Thanks for looking!