PDA

View Full Version : San Marco Rever saddle..

orbea65
03-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Anyone tried one of these? I had one very briefly, but didn't get much of a chance to ride it. I thought it would be great, given it was flat and wide in the back, but the brief time I spent on it, it felt as hard as a rock, even though it did have a leather cover on it. Like there was absolutely no flex, making for a painful ride. Anyone else have the same experience, anyone with a lot of time on one of these?
Thinking of trying a 143mm toupe...

Delpo
03-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Anyone tried one of these? I had one very briefly, but didn't get much of a chance to ride it. I thought it would be great, given it was flat and wide in the back, but the brief time I spent on it, it felt as hard as a rock, even though it did have a leather cover on it. Like there was absolutely no flex, making for a painful ride. Anyone else have the same experience, anyone with a lot of time on one of these?
Thinking of trying a 143mm toupe...

I love this saddle for the first two hours of a ride. After that it just become unbearable. Amazing how it goes from fine to not fine in seconds... Changed to an Aspide and worked fine.

Delpo