PDA

View Full Version : The Members of this Forum are Sick

Kevin
05-30-2004, 06:19 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the members of this forum, myself included, have the maturity level of a 12-year old boy? My self-assessment of the situation is based on the some of the forum's most popular threads based on view count. Two of the top four threads are "Naked Pictures of Sandy", which is self-explanatory, and "Folsom, Ca.", which discusses breast milk. So much for this being a bicycle only forum.

By the way, I think it is great that I have found a group of people who share both my maturity level and my love of cycling.

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
05-30-2004, 09:39 AM
. . . and this is some sort of SURPRISE to you, Kevin? ;) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

BBDave

Dr. Doofus
05-30-2004, 11:07 AM
Great day today...did a ride I and he like to call the "Chester Molester" (Rock Hill to Chester to McConnells to York to McConnells to Rock Hill...lots of hills and a good 4.5 hours solo if you average 19-20)...and during that 4.5 hours I set a personal record for farts into our bike seat...like 40 or something...gotta get it cleaned, he guesses...how do you get cyclist methane residue out of a Flite Gel?

Dr. Doofus
05-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Oh yeah...and he kind of peed in my shorts, too.