PDA

View Full Version : guns &bike

ada@prorider.or
03-14-2007, 10:31 PM
am i totaly from other planet or..............

just had a talk with a client who said he ride ,s a bike with a gun with him

no way i will ever do that ,i will move other country or something else
is this commen in usa?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Your_Friend!
03-14-2007, 10:35 PM
To ride a bicycle and have a gun!
That is not friendly!
Carry a flower!
Peace is the best way!

inGobwetrust
03-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Gary Klein

Birddog
03-14-2007, 10:57 PM
One of our local LBS owners who bears a striking resemblance to this guy usually packs heat when in his store and likely does when he rides. One day he got into a verbal confrontation with a motorist on a rural road and one thing led to another and the motorist stopped and got out of his car while the LBS guy dismounted. The exchange went something like this:MOTORIST: "I oughta beat the $#!+ outa you", LBS GUY: "Then I'll just have to kill you" . The motorist took a long close look at the LBS guy then got back into his pickup and drove off. Probably the smartest thing he did that day. Oh, he didn't show the heat, he just looks a little crazy.

Birddoghttp://www.joe-ks.com/archives_feb2003/WannaBuyAVowel.jpg

Archibald
03-14-2007, 10:57 PM
No gun but I often ride loaded.

I'll be here all week folks. Be sure to try your waitress and tip the meat loaf!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

gdw
03-14-2007, 11:19 PM
We are required by law to carry guns at all times here in the wilds of Colorado. All able bodied citizens above the age of 16 must be members of the militia and available at a moments notice to defend against hostile Indian attacks or foreign invasion.

Ginger
03-14-2007, 11:29 PM
I think we've seen this before?

Seems to me it always turns into a gun debate. Can we just not go there this time?

Yes.
People ride with guns.
People ride with pepper spray.
People ride with alcohol.
And around here, cops bust people riding with crack.

(Please see my thread on checking your shorts for thin spots.

Actually the suburb dwellers figured that if they get busted, it's cheaper to have a bike impounded than your car...so they ride bikes down to Detroit to score their drugs. They then ride back through our town and our cops bust them.)

Archibald
03-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Can we just not go there this time?
Party pooper.

Ginger
03-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Party pooper.
Nah, not my scene.

Lifelover
03-15-2007, 04:56 AM
is this commen in usa?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Only about 40% of my friends ride with guns

JohnS
03-15-2007, 05:31 AM
We do because we can. By the way, why do you keep bringing up this topic and why does something we do in a country that you don't live in, bother you so much?

rwsaunders
03-15-2007, 06:13 AM
"Say what about my rainbow streamers?"

michael white
03-15-2007, 07:40 AM
On Aug. 6, according to a Sumter Police Department report:

• Then-11-year-old Henry broke into a car and stole a .45-caliber handgun.

• He then pedaled his bicycle to an apartment complex, pointed the gun at 50-year-old John Sanders and said, “Give me your money, you mother (expletive).”

• He took $60 from Sanders’ wallet. He used $40 to buy 14 grams of marijuana. He put the other $20 in his shoe.

“He had smoked some (marijuana) that day,” Henry’s mother said after the hearing. “He was confused.”

Too Tall
03-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Am sorry to say Henry has no cabon offsets due to the spliff. DD, pay attention ;)

CNY rider
03-15-2007, 07:48 AM

• Then-11-year-old Henry broke into a car and stole a .45-caliber handgun.

• He then pedaled his bicycle to an apartment complex, pointed the gun at 50-year-old John Sanders and said, “Give me your money, you mother (expletive).”

• He took $60 from Sanders’ wallet. He used $40 to buy 14 grams of marijuana. He put the other $20 in his shoe.

“He had smoked some (marijuana) that day,” Henry’s mother said after the hearing. “He was confused.”

Something must be done about this!

We need to ban bicycles and shoes so this can never happen again.

Seriously.

jeh
03-15-2007, 08:25 AM

He used $40 to buy 14 grams of marijuana.

pro deal? do you have to have a gun to get that deal?

:)

-j

toaster
03-15-2007, 08:29 AM
A gun is pretty inadequate when it comes to dealing with the likes of motorists on the roads today.

I'd suggest an RPG.

Or, an 18 wheeler on call who will run the f*cker down.