PDA

View Full Version : most distinctive serotta of 2007

dash
03-14-2007, 03:21 PM
quick, before pete's randonneur is out putting an end to this discussion, what's your pick for serotta's most distinctive bike to date?

i cannot get enough of this one:
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=25233
spiderman, keep the updates coming!

what's your pick for most distinctive of recent vintage?

Serotta PETE
03-14-2007, 03:30 PM
The objective is to compliment that bike.......That is a MERCEDES tourer and the other one will be a credit card PORSCHE tourer....Would be nice if we could have both at the OPEN House for folks to try....

I mean this from the bottom of my heart - - SEROTTA can make any "bike" dream come true. The knowledge they have"in house "is second to none in the industry.....no matter what the bike or purpose of bike...

They are modest and often do not "ring their own bell"!!! - - -but then you know me and my modesty.. :D :D :D THEY ARE SECOND TO NONE IS WHAT THEY BUILD!!!

(yea I am sure that will get a ole college "food fight" started.. :no: :no: :no:

dave thompson
03-14-2007, 03:56 PM
An Ottrott that I saw at the Seattle Bike Show this last weekend and failed to take a picture of. It belongs to the owner of a Serotta dealer in Redmond, Washington and is a full blown randonneur bike: canti brakes, randonneur geometry, Schmidt dyno-hub, two front lights, Honjo fenders, racks, Brooks saddle and all the other accutrement (French for stuff) you would expect to see on a Weigle or Bruce Gordon bike. It was easy to walk past and not notice because it looked so much like other bikes of its type, until you noticed the carbon tubes and the Ottrott logotype on the top tube.

Serotta_James
03-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Here's some of my stinky photography for you...

Serpico
03-14-2007, 05:22 PM
very nice!

Climb01742
03-14-2007, 05:28 PM
i like the frame with the lime green paint that andrew (i think) posted a bit ago. this one: http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=26638&highlight=lime

Smiley
03-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey Serotta James , Its Serotta Competition Bicycles ....only Andrew can post nice pix's like the one you posted ;)

dave thompson
03-14-2007, 05:57 PM
thanks for the pic. I knew you were good for something! :D

Nice to see you again.