PDA

View Full Version : Obtuse!!

Jack Brunk
03-08-2007, 10:31 PM
I just want to thank Obtuse for taking good care of one of my biking friends. he wil now have another happy customer.

Thanks C

Jack

catulle
03-09-2007, 06:29 AM
I just want to thank Obtuse for taking good care of one of my biking friends. he wil now have another happy customer.

Thanks C

Jack

Believe it or not, Obtuse rocks...! It's like rocking in the USSR; it's all good.

Too Tall
03-09-2007, 06:33 AM
Since when is waking up on the floor of a box car with a fresh Helenic tattoo and a sharp pain behind your eye a good thing?

Watch him, that Obtuse can not be trusted ;)

I hope your friend recovers :cool:

stevep
03-09-2007, 06:45 AM
i saw the guy, he's 5'4" and obtuce sold him a 66 cm frame...
"a little big but he'll grown into it."
he's 55 yrs old.

the guys riding around sitting on the bottle cage.

obtuse
03-09-2007, 08:57 AM
i saw the guy, he's 5'4" and obtuce sold him a 66 cm frame...
"a little big but he'll grown into it."
he's 55 yrs old.

the guys riding around sitting on the bottle cage.

you should stop speaking about yourself in the third person steve, only jerks do that and you will grow in to it.

obtuse

Too Tall
03-09-2007, 09:23 AM
He got me too Steve. I asked for a 140 stem and got an BMX DH clamp. When I btch'd about it he said that to become a decent racer I need to feel pain. Broken and dejected after trying to meet his expectations...I'm forming a support group. Come early, knishes and coffee ;)

catulle
03-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Whoa...! Steve, you'll have to slip a horse's head under Obtuse's pillow, atmo...

catulle
03-09-2007, 09:27 AM
He got me too Steve. I asked for a 140 stem and got an BMX DH clamp. When I btch'd about it he said that to become a decent racer I need to feel pain. Broken and dejected after trying to meet his expectations...I'm forming a support group. Come early, knishes and coffee ;)

Hash browns too...?