PDA

View Full Version : New HC arrived today!

Dekonick
05-27-2004, 01:27 PM
It looks great. Hope to get it built up in the next week or 2. Ill post pics of the frame and fork this weekend.

It must be several pounds lighter than my steel Colorado! (Ti and 14 years of tech I guess...) :D

Ken Robb
05-27-2004, 01:29 PM
several pounds lighter?? Is your Colorado tubing full of water? :-)

alembical
05-27-2004, 02:05 PM
Not that weight matters, but any estimations about the weight differences between a CSI and a Legend (or Ottrot/hors or whatever)? Are we talking a CSI to light Legend being a 2 pound difference? That would be my guess, but I really have no idea. I do not even know about the weight of my CSI, but I am guessing 20.

Sorry about the minor thread highjack. I think that the Legend is likely the lightest of the Serotta lineup, but I would not be surprised to find the Ottrot was lighter. The Hors seems somewhere between a CSI and a legend as that DKS must add some weight. This seem right. What does a frame weigh, 3.5 pounds, +/-?

Alembical

Wanker
05-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Dekonic,

Welcome to the Hors Catagorie Cult!

wanker

Dekonick
05-27-2004, 05:51 PM
its an exageration (I looked in the tubes and there was no water! :D )

But its nice as hell!
In my mind its easily 6Kg lighter! Gonna make my fly! (delusional again)

As soon as I re-configure the jpegs to a small enough format Ill post pics. Tried earlier; my pics were all too large.

:: shrugs shoulders ::

:banana:

alembical
05-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Props to Dave Thompson for this handy freeware resizing program (or at least the link to it) http://www.imageresizer.com/

Alembical