PDA

View Full Version : record (not Record) turnout

JohnS
05-26-2004, 01:38 PM
Did anyone else notice that we had over 400 viewers this morning around 10? They must have migrated over from RBR to check out the Folsom thread. Maybe now that they know what fun people we are, they'll buy Serottas!

Johny
05-26-2004, 02:52 PM
Did anyone else notice that we had over 400 viewers this morning around 10? They must have migrated over from RBR to check out the Folsom thread. Maybe now that they know what fun people we are, they'll buy Serottas!

No kidding! Ben just received hundreds of orders today. Finally this forum (we?) is doing something good for Ben Serotta & Co.

BumbleBeeDave
05-26-2004, 03:02 PM
We are now in line behind . . .

1) The Sierra Nevada Team
2) The USPS Masters team
3) John Kerry
4) John Kerry's secret service detail
5) The Saratoga Springs Police Bike Patrol

AND . . .

6) Hundreds of RBR forum readers.

Gee. Thanks. :butt:

BBDave ;)

OldDog
05-26-2004, 03:03 PM
I missed it :crap: Never fails, one time I actually attempt to get some of the work off my desk and I miss the action.

Let's see, if only 25% of those 400 buy a bike, think Ben will still mantain his newly quoted 2 week lead time?

Johny
05-26-2004, 04:18 PM
We are now in line behind . . .

1) The Sierra Nevada Team
2) The USPS Masters team
3) John Kerry
4) John Kerry's secret service detail
5) The Saratoga Springs Police Bike Patrol

AND . . .

6) Hundreds of RBR forum readers.

Gee. Thanks. :butt:

BBDave ;)
Even worse, Ben is thinking about cancelling the coming Annual Open House, and even closing this forum indefinitely since there is too much work backed up now. If more RBR forum readers order new frames, even Serotta_Alyson has to learn how to weld the frames...

SPOKE
05-26-2004, 05:42 PM
if you are a founder's club member or owner's club member then you move to the front of the line when the order is confirmed! my last 3 happened that way. :p