PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all Serotta forum members!

jeffreyk
02-23-2007, 04:13 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the board here. I've been reading the majority of everyone's comments over the last few months while I decided on what company to buy my first custom bike from. Well, I just ordered my first custom Serotta, the Serotta CXII, based on how you all raved about your Serotta experiences and the unsurpassed quality of their bikes. Additionally, from the staff of Serotta whom I've had dealings with all the way to the extremely knowledgeable staff at bike store where I purchased my bike (Sports Garage in Boulder, CO); it was obvious Serotta was the only choice for me.

BTW, I also got a Fierte IT the same day I purchased my custom CXII as my training bike to compliment the CXII when it eventually comes in.

So, thanks again and keep up the great dialogue here on the forum. The members here are really knowledgeable about all things biking and it is now great to be a part of the Serotta community/experience.

Kevan
02-23-2007, 04:22 PM
make the check payable to....

Hey, enjoy and share with us.

We want pictures. None of those chessecloth ones; we want them dirty!

Louis
02-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the party...

Louis

Too Tall
02-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Welcome Jeff :)

Jeff Weir
02-23-2007, 04:54 PM
make the check payable to....

Hey, enjoy and share with us.

We want pictures. None of those chessecloth ones; we want them dirty!

I wanna see BARE TUBES!

JF636
02-23-2007, 05:07 PM
So, thanks again and keep up the great dialogue here on the forum. The members here are really knowledgeable about all things biking and it is now great to be a part of the Serotta community/experience.

From one new member to another, I agree. I don't belong to any other cycling forums and don't get into to many discussions, allthough I do enjoy all the knowledge that is available here.

For a sponsered forum, "they" welcome many non Serotta owners and a number of renowned builders, that are in all honesty, competition to Serotta. There is a good amount of mutual respect here without the "Serotta rah rah" you would expect. That says a lot for the people who buy their bikes and represent this forum.

petitelilpettit
02-23-2007, 05:39 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the board here. I've been reading the majority of everyone's comments over the last few months while I decided on what company to buy my first custom bike from. Well, I just ordered my first custom Serotta, the Serotta CXII, based on how you all raved about your Serotta experiences and the unsurpassed quality of their bikes. Additionally, from the staff of Serotta whom I've had dealings with all the way to the extremely knowledgeable staff at bike store where I purchased my bike (Sports Garage in Boulder, CO); it was obvious Serotta was the only choice for me.

BTW, I also got a Fierte IT the same day I purchased my custom CXII as my training bike to compliment the CXII when it eventually comes in.

Great place to get a bike. Chris Jacobson is a great fitter. Congrats on the Serottas!

Pettit

Serotta PETE
02-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the kind comments about the forum. (I assume that did not include SANDY :D )

Best of luck with your bikes and post pictures when you get them. Also think about coming to SEROTTA OPEN HOUSE on JUNE8-10 in SARATOGA NY.

PETE