PDA

View Full Version : Exte Ondo Synthetic Chamois?

jeffg
02-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Anyone tried the synthetic chamois from those Basques?

I like the Golden Chamois and the fit of Exte-Ondo shorts so far but am curious about the synthetic ...

1centaur
02-21-2007, 05:04 AM
"It also features our legendary Golden Chamois. The chamois has four layers of technical fabric that move on each other – not on your skin – for a friction free ride. This is one of the most comfortable chamois made today and requires no special creams or detergents to keep it comfortable."

Are you saying the Golden Chamois is NOT synthetic?

jeffg
02-21-2007, 12:28 PM
"It also features our legendary Golden Chamois. The chamois has four layers of technical fabric that move on each other – not on your skin – for a friction free ride. This is one of the most comfortable chamois made today and requires no special creams or detergents to keep it comfortable."

Are you saying the Golden Chamois is NOT synthetic?

What do you call those new fangled chamois Assos, Bergamo, etc. are using -- elastic? I meant the Exte Ondo that has an elastic, rather than the Golden Chamois. Somehow I think of the elastic as more artificial, though I know that is not rational. Also, it it sometimes hard to type with two boys on your arm.

rustychisel
03-10-2008, 04:26 AM
Also, it it sometimes hard to type with two boys on your arm.

Is that code for something? I keep my boys safe and sound.

Ozz
03-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Anyone tried the synthetic chamois from those Basques?

I like the Golden Chamois and the fit of Exte-Ondo shorts so far but am curious about the synthetic ...
I've tried both....I like the golden chamois better, but the Urraki (sp?) pad is pretty good. Both the Hilare and Eiss bibs are very good shorts.
:beer: