PDA

View Full Version : No longer a 2007 virgin...

BillyBear
02-18-2007, 09:02 PM
...rider that is. Finally, got out today and put in 25 miles on the roads in Lakewood and Morrison CO. Happy to report that my butt is a bit sore, I remembered how to shift gears, and that the rear brake lever is on the right,and the front brake lever is on the left! Only 5975 miles short of my 2007 goal and last years milage totals of 6K... :banana: :banana: :banana:

mwos
02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Good for you! I'm still without miles this year. Still some slush around the intersections here. No riding this week either, we'll be in Summit Cty. for the week. Maybe next weekend.

Did you ride the streets or the BC trail? How are they, looked like Garrison still had lots of sand. Hope they clean it up soon.

Kathi

BillyBear
02-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Kathi:

Street only, BC trail and portions of Platte still have too much snow and ice...Went up Morrison Road (from Garrison) Thru Morrison up North on C-470 frontage road to Alameda/Jewell and back into town on Jewell and then did another lap...

mwos
02-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Thanks Billy Bear,

I live close to Garrison & Jewell so I'll keep your route in mind but it looks like more skiing and snowshoeing for me! :)

Kathi