PDA

View Full Version : Go $400 a week on groceries.

fstrthnu
02-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Good thing Levi spends $400 a week on groceries. I am sure he can owe his one second margin win today over former truck driver Jason Donald to that extra 120mg's of vitamin B6 in his organic-vegan-vegatarian-hand fed-private farm raised beef filet mingnon steaks that his poor wife had to drive to the Czech Republic for. I think all Jason got to eat this past December was Subway and the occaisional $11.99 sit-down dinner at the local upscale Trucker Stop when his schedule allowed.

Go Jason Donald. You will never have to drive a truck for 20 hours a day again for as long as you live (not that there is anything wrong with that) unless of course you want to.

Justin

obtuse
02-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Good thing Levi spends $400 a week on groceries. I am sure he can owe his win today over former truck driver Jason Donald to that extra 120mg's of vitamin B6 in his filet mingnon steaks. I think all Jason got to eat this past December was Subway and the occaisional $11.99 sit-down dinner at the local upscale Trucker Stop when his schedule allowed.

Go Jason Donald. You will never have to drive a truck for 20 hours a day again for as long as you live (not that there is anything wrong with that) unless of course you want to.

Justin

ahm ok and astute observation
but the important question is did any one else see the new mad painful retarded aero position being used by our reigning world time trial champion? i think cancellara dogged it on purpose so they won't make him ride that stupid looking handlebar anymore.

obtuse

fstrthnu
02-18-2007, 06:01 PM
ahm ok and astute observation
but the important question is did any one else see the new mad painful retarded aero position being used by our reigning world time trial champion? i think cancellara dogged it on purpose so they won't make him ride that stupid looking handlebar anymore.

obtuse

See my updated post.

now

Cancellara's position. Discuss...

Justin

obtuse
02-18-2007, 06:05 PM
See my updated post.

now

Cancellara's position. Discuss...

Justin

new mustache: awesome

new position: mad painful

obtuse

coylifut
02-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Chipotle serves only non hormone fed beef. Oh, and it appears Levi had a similar position to the big Swiss guy.

Good thing Levi spends $400 a week on groceries. I am sure he can owe his one second margin win today over former truck driver Jason Donald to that extra 120mg's of vitamin B6 in his organic-vegan-vegatarian-hand fed-private farm raised beef filet mingnon steaks that his poor wife had to drive to the Czech Republic for. I think all Jason got to eat this past December was Subway and the occaisional $11.99 sit-down dinner at the local upscale Trucker Stop when his schedule allowed.

Justin

yeehawfactor
02-18-2007, 06:22 PM
jacques-maynia!

AgilisMerlin
02-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Levi is so skinny he probably doesn't eat $4.00 worth of food a day.

Supplements
sUpplements
suPplements
supPlements
suppLements
supplEments
suppleMents
supplemEnts
supplemeNts
supplemenTs
supplementS

:beer:

amerliN

stevep
02-18-2007, 06:25 PM
top 20 for tim j.
good ride for the cross racer.
he climbs well...

Climb01742
02-18-2007, 06:31 PM
levi is a little feller. his little bike barely has any seatpost showing. anyone know his height?

atmo
02-18-2007, 06:34 PM
levi is a little feller. his little bike barely has any seatpost showing. anyone know his height?
3mm atmo.

manet
02-18-2007, 06:35 PM

cleavage height rules

A.L.Breguet
02-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Nearly perfect for cycling, 1.7meters.

obtuse
02-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Nearly perfect for cycling, 1.7meters.

in 6 inch heels maybe.

obtuse

Hysbrian
02-18-2007, 07:11 PM
I think that it was his haircut.

Fat Robert
02-18-2007, 07:15 PM
levi is a runt

real bike riders are at least 1m84 and 77kg

obtuse
02-18-2007, 07:18 PM
I think that it was his haircut.

you think what was his haircut?

obtuse

atmo
02-18-2007, 07:18 PM
levis is a runt

real bike riders are at least 1m84 and 77kg
some weigh ten stone and some weigh one stone atmo.

AgilisMerlin
02-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Short(ness) will be in Vogue after he wins the Tour Yo' :banana:

As(s) in the Tour day France

:butt:

amerliN

Fat Robert
02-18-2007, 07:23 PM
some weigh ten stone and some weigh one stone atmo.

its not the weight

its the gestalt

Hysbrian
02-18-2007, 07:34 PM
He's not going to win the tour...he's too short.

Yeah Obtuse, I think it was his haircut.

A.L.Breguet
02-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah, maybe he'll just be world champion.

AgilisMerlin
02-18-2007, 07:40 PM

Yeah Obtuse, I think it was his haircut.

So much Prejudice.

Seeing the Podium girls standing over him, will only give him extra mucho motivation..................... it will trigger his testosterone production .

amerlin

Fat Robert
02-18-2007, 07:46 PM
levi won't win crap

first, he's a runt

second, he's already maxed his crap out: he married odessa. that's it. he doesn't get anything more after that. its like dave z. you only get so much in life. marry the uber-hottie, and forget anything else. if basso hadn't slept with his sister he'd have won the tour last year. see what happens? you don't tempt fate like that.

third, he needs to talk to johan m about the champions hair club for men

finally, he doesn't have a dog. ask atmo and basso. winners have dogs.

LegendRider
02-18-2007, 07:57 PM

And, winners' dogs have EPO in the fridge.

BBB
02-18-2007, 08:50 PM

You're onto to something here. Tugboat died in the '04 Tour and Hamilton's lucked crapped out on him not long after. Still, now he has two dogs. At least he is consistent.

labratmatt
02-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Oh, I love this. Levi seems decent enough, but that silliness about his wife having to carry his groceries is a bit over the top. I bet he's a nightmare to live with.

shinomaster
02-18-2007, 11:36 PM
3mm atmo.

How do they circumcise 3mm?

Bruce K
02-19-2007, 05:19 AM
Is this going to be the start of moil jokes such as.....

I knew a guy who was a moil for elephants..... the pay was lousy but thte tips were big.

bada boom!

BK

BoulderGeek
02-19-2007, 12:05 PM
LMAO! You guys are merciless.

Levi really does look small on TV. But, when I was at the Tour in 2002, I kept running into his parents and brother. His Dad and brother are over 5'9" at least. I think his father is six feet.

Amazing how young Levi looks with the helmet on. His dome really adds the years.

Anybody else want to weigh in on Phil and Paul's assertion that the timing must be suspect for Jason Donald? Though, he does live at 9000 feet, which has to help the hematocrit.

William
02-19-2007, 12:34 PM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/tour05/tour059/1.jpg

He's been living on a diet of live Chihuahua's fed to him by his wife. They're still working out logistics in the feed zone though.....

William :rolleyes: ;)

jbrainin
02-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Is this going to be the start of moil jokes such as.....

I knew a guy who was a moil for elephants..... the pay was lousy but thte tips were big.

bada boom!

BK

FWIW, the proper transliteration is mohel.

And as always, our special today is 20% off the top.