PDA

View Full Version : Where are we meeting on Friday night , BBDave are we at the pub again ?

Smiley
05-23-2004, 12:55 PM
Ok its time to call on Julie the social director that's Julie Dave our famous host for the Stain Glass Pub affair . Is this the meet and greet for Friday night . What say you BBDave . Is BBGeneva coming this year to meet your wacked out friends ? Crazy as ever the Capatin and First mate will be bringing 3 bikes to the event , one tandem and two singles just incase Karen chickens out of doing a solo ride. Anybody bringing their wives or girl friends that will do a separate shorter rider ???? Climb and Bruce K ??? It will sure be better to tell her she won't be riding alone . :banana: :banana:

Smiley
05-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Did you guys catch the fact that Serotta Alyson wants us to register for the party . The checks in the mail Alyson , this makes the Capatain 3 for three on attendence. Do I get a t-shirt for that . Don't forget to register and make Alyson happy . :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bill Bove
05-23-2004, 02:33 PM
Wifey, shmifey, Bruce K is bringing ME to the open house :banana: Looking forward to meeting you all :beer: :bike:

Len J
05-23-2004, 02:53 PM
Ok its time to call on Julie the social director that's Julie Dave our famous host for the Stain Glass Pub affair . Is this the meet and greet for Friday night . What say you BBDave . Is BBGeneva coming this year to meet your wacked out friends ? Crazy as ever the Capatin and First mate will be bringing 3 bikes to the event , one tandem and two singles just incase Karen chickens out of doing a solo ride. Anybody bringing their wives or girl friends that will do a separate shorter rider ???? Climb and Bruce K ??? It will sure be better to tell her she won't be riding alone . :banana: :banana:

Are you still riding up on Friday Morning?

Any chance of caravaning with you guys?

Let me know.

Len

Serotta PETE
05-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Spokes, Phil (from Raleigh), and I are coming.

Someone bring a girl friend for Spokes. The party in DC was a great effort to introduce Spokes to someone besides Sandy. Ellen was a wonderful person but unfortunately she was married.

See you then. PETE

Smiley
05-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Ellen also has a Rapid tour Ti on order too ! Yes Len we are driving up Early Friday . Lets exchange cell # and we can coordinate a meet at the turnpike of NJ. Lets Call it a CONVOY merci sakes alive , we got us a CONVOY :banana: :banana:

Bill Bove
05-23-2004, 05:30 PM
Let's be consistant here, it's a paceline. Take turns leading so that you each burn the same amount of gas...

shinomaster
05-24-2004, 12:47 AM
Or you may unleash the wrath of the angry yellow banana.... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

BumbleBeeDave
05-24-2004, 06:41 AM
. . . in Saratoga that I will be doing my best to check out this week. I have to take into account several uncertainties that make it difficult to actually reserve a space. I have no certain way to predict exactly how many people will show up, and assuming that we get 30 people or so (about what we got last year) there are not that many places I know of where we can just say that many people are showing up without actually renting a space, which makes things way more complicated than I would like to get.

To those of you who were at the parting glass next year--How did you like it? Would it be OK just to go there again this year? They certainly have a lot of space back there in the dart room . . . It would also save me a lot of work trying to get up there to look at other places.

BBDave

Smiley
05-24-2004, 07:57 AM
I vote for the Parting Glass Pub ! The burgers were good and the beer was COLD. Lots of women running around for the single minded forumites and you too Dave. Whats there not to like , I say be there or be square. Can I invite Serotta Alyson and the gang to join us like last year . Besides I'd like to buy Carole and Kelly a Beer :banana: In fact I'd like to buy the Serotta guys and gals drinks :banana:

BumbleBeeDave
05-24-2004, 09:02 AM
I am fine with the PG again if everyone else is. The only complaint I heard from last year was a bit of confusion with the bills.

BBDave

Smiley
05-24-2004, 09:42 AM
yeah like some people never got a bill . I paid as I went and kept it simple .