PDA

View Full Version : for Don, prepaying NAHBS

stackie
02-11-2007, 10:55 PM
So, I went to prepay for the NAHBS. 15 bucks plus 2 extra for the processing. It's 18 at the door. I'm thinking that if the extra 3 bucks at the door goes to NAHBS vs some internet processing firm getting 2, I'd rather pay at the door. I know that I'm overanalyzing this, but it really sands my gluteus maximus to get nickeled with these little ridiculous fees.

Tell me, Don, how should I pay to maximize your take.

Jon

Samster
02-12-2007, 12:05 AM

dave thompson
02-12-2007, 12:13 AM
so jon, you don't think Don should make money on this endeavor? you think he should do it for free so you can free ride on his efforts? or mebbe you think he should merely "break even" so you can get a "great value"? why don't you just stay home.
Uh Samster, I think you've got it 180* out. He's asking if Don makes more buy someone paying at the door, which he's willing to do if that's the case. He'd rather pay Don the 3 extra bucks VS paying 2 dollars to some ticket agency as their fee.

Frank
02-12-2007, 12:15 AM
if it would be better for Don to get the full $18 at the door vs. the $2 processing fee going elsewhere?

Doesn't sound like he wants in free, just wants to know how he can net Don more money on the admission.

I am thinking, however, Dave Thompson wants in free... :D

dave thompson
02-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Yeah, what Frank said!

Samster
02-12-2007, 07:17 AM
sorry. i misinterpreted.

stackie
02-13-2007, 01:45 AM
Thanks for explaining it again for me, guys.

Bump for Don to answer this. Otherwise, I think I'm waiting to buy at the door. Who knows, I might die between now and then.

Jon