PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton's Racing again...

jhcakilmer
02-08-2007, 06:01 PM
I just read that Hamilton did his first race in the south of France, and I'm glad he's back. Always seemed like a hard worker, and nice guy!

He's got guts coming back after two years, and advancing years especially for a cyclist. Personally, I'd love to see him go out with a couple wins!

Good luck Tyler!!

stevep
02-08-2007, 06:08 PM
very happy to see it.
hes my friend for many years.
hope he can get a couple of good years in.

chrisroph
02-08-2007, 10:11 PM
good for him. I hope he rides well.

AgilisMerlin
02-09-2007, 07:07 AM
The giro will be interesting indeed.

amerlin

BumbleBeeDave
02-09-2007, 08:53 AM
. . . of whether he really is guilty, I hope for the best for him. He clearly has grit and determination and now has something to prove--and I'm sure he will be busting his a** in the Giro to prove it.

Success is the best revenge . . . GO TYLER! :banana: :banana: :banana:

BBD

crossjunkee
02-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Guilty or not, he's served his sentence. Time to race!

LegendRider
02-09-2007, 10:10 AM
I wish he'd give an explanation for the "invoice" from Dr. Fuentes. It seems like he could share his bank records - something to indicate he didn't write a check or wire funds to him.

BumbleBeeDave
02-09-2007, 10:28 AM
. . . he's probably fed up with the whole thing and wants to let his legs do the talking. At least, that's the way I would feel if I were him. Notice after the original announcement--or was it leak?--of his alleged involvement, you haven't heard anything else "official" announced about it? Seems if it was that serious, you would have seen something more about the investigation of the charges. We've seen plenty about every other aspect of Operation Puerto, but I have seen zip more about his alleged involvement. all the media reports I've seen just refer back to the original info.

But being the cynical, jaded journalist I am, I have no doubt there will be some sort of other leak of "announcment" or whatever in the days right before the Giro. Regardless of his guilt or innocence, his putting up the fight he did has put him on the pro cycling establishment's "enemies list" . . .

BBD

JohnS
02-09-2007, 11:23 AM
There's a short interview with him in the latest Outside mag. Nothing new...