PDA

View Full Version : Fierte It, Hsg It

nirism
02-07-2007, 11:07 AM
I would be very glad to receive any reviews and comments regarding those frames.
My focus is mainly for the follwing characteristics (for big riders-193 cm, 88 kg)):
stifnness,power delivery,feedback and handling

Thanks

If there are any links to professional tests it will help too.

Jack Brunk
02-07-2007, 11:21 AM
The HSG IT is one of the stiffest frames that they make. PM Serotta James and we'll give you the scoop. Also ask petitte as he test rode one last weekend and really liked it.

nirism
02-07-2007, 12:30 PM
" PM Serotta James "

sorry did not understand

saab2000
02-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Serotta James is one of the moderators of this forum and you can send him a PM - Private Message using the Private Message function in the upper right.

I am interested in the answers here too as the HSG line is interesting to my feable little mind.

petitelilpettit
02-07-2007, 01:05 PM
I must say, I had to get away from the bike in a hurry, because I was wanting to purchase it on impulse :)

The bike handled great and was perfect for me: accelerated very quickly and was very stiff (the 2nd stiffest bike made by Serotta, according to Serotta James). I fell in love with it immediately.

If you can fit the stock geometry of the HSG, then go for it!!

Pettit

nirism
02-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks petitepetite !

Any other reviews

EDS
02-08-2007, 10:07 AM
I must say, I had to get away from the bike in a hurry, because I was wanting to purchase it on impulse :)

The bike handled great and was perfect for me: accelerated very quickly and was very stiff (the 2nd stiffest bike made by Serotta, according to Serotta James). I fell in love with it immediately.

If you can fit the stock geometry of the HSG, then go for it!!

Pettit

Which is the stiffest?

Smiley
02-08-2007, 10:12 AM
I take offense to using the word STIFFEST cause that will scare away many a client. This term is very broad and my guess is you wanted to say stiff in some places but yet compliant in others cause if its truly rock hard stiff that would turn me off .

pdxmech13
02-08-2007, 10:18 AM
..................comment goes here

BoulderGeek
02-08-2007, 11:01 AM
I've gotten to the point where I hate to post on good threads, since on several occasions, my posts appear to have "killed" the thread. So, quick, someone follow up on this one. :D

As you may have noticed, I am a Serotta n00b. I bought my Nove in stock geometry, not custom. So, I am constantly learning from this forum.

If I have the serial number, can someone look up the build record and tell the how my Nove might be differentiated from the Fierte IT and the HSG IT?

I'm curious about what I have, and how the variables apply.

Thoughts?

nirism
02-08-2007, 11:41 AM
in this matter ?!

Sadly there is not much info about either frames espcially the Hsg !

saab2000
02-08-2007, 11:46 AM
It is a brand new model and has only been available a few months. Not many people have them yet.

petitelilpettit
02-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Which is the stiffest?

PM Serotta James, I can't think of what it is off the top of my head.

Pettit

nirism
02-08-2007, 12:35 PM
waiting for his reply

petitelilpettit
02-08-2007, 05:34 PM
waiting for his reply

He's a little swamped at the moment with all the Demo days here on the West Coast.

Pettit

Serotta_Andrew
02-08-2007, 05:55 PM
I've gotten to the point where I hate to post on good threads, since on several occasions, my posts appear to have "killed" the thread. So, quick, someone follow up on this one. :D

As you may have noticed, I am a Serotta n00b. I bought my Nove in stock geometry, not custom. So, I am constantly learning from this forum.

If I have the serial number, can someone look up the build record and tell the how my Nove might be differentiated from the Fierte IT and the HSG IT?

I'm curious about what I have, and how the variables apply.

Thoughts?

Send me an Email with the Serial number... Andrew@serotta.com

Serotta_Andrew
02-08-2007, 05:56 PM
I take offense to using the word STIFFEST cause that will scare away many a client. This term is very broad and my guess is you wanted to say stiff in some places but yet compliant in others cause if its truly rock hard stiff that would turn me off .

I would say the word efficient!!!! the Meivici is tops

nirism
02-09-2007, 03:40 AM
is all you got ? :confused:

nirism
02-09-2007, 10:57 AM
up