PDA

View Full Version : SH-R300 Shoes

Tom Kellogg
02-07-2007, 10:32 AM
Has anyone gotten fixed up with a pair yet? I need to get a new pair of shoes for the upcoming season and wanted a report. Do they feel as good as the custom fit SHOULD make them? Let's have a report.

AgilisMerlin
02-07-2007, 11:01 AM
HERE YA GO:

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF jERKY TO cHEW ON cOLD wINTERS dAY :crap:

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25914&highlight=shimano+shoes

aND aNOTHER WITH PICTURES THAT WILL MAKE YOUR EYES BLEED - rEVIEW:

http://fairwheelbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2355

aMERLIN

dbrk
02-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the links and the picture references...I am sure these will work great. I have always loved Shimano shoes for their fit and quality. I bet this moldy fit is even better.

But...do they have to be so darn ugly? Perfectly normal looking (or mostly, like the Adidas Super Pro Classic, see the picture below) are "retro" or here just "classic" but shoes like these Shimanos, which make Ringling Bros clown shoes look like a fashion option, are current? Of course my complaining about this to my friends is nothing more than that.

dbrk

Tom Kellogg
02-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Agilis: Thanks for the links. I just may have Wayne send me a pair that I will then lug over to my local Shimano shoe dealer. Then ...

Doug: I could paint them black!

In fact, most of you folks who know me also know that I am the ultimate weight and equipment weenie, pro kit poser, hot sunglass freak, and Shimano's new "Moon Boots" will fit right in as long as I add a few blinking lights ... :D

AgilisMerlin
02-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Tom,

you have a oven in your home i presume..........

Or just heat em up with a torch................................

We all 'dig our own hole..........glad to see your digging it with Shimano :banana:

(Shimano supporter for Life)

AmerliN

Tom Kellogg
02-07-2007, 03:42 PM
I've got an oven, in fact I could use one of our paint curing ovens. Then with our shop vac and a garbage bag ... wa'da'ya' think? Is it a go?

AgilisMerlin
02-07-2007, 03:55 PM
I've got an oven, in fact I could use one of our paint curing ovens. Then with our shop vac and a garbage bag ... wa'da'ya' think? Is it a go?

WORD :D

AMERLIN....................A HAPPY SH R-215 USER