PDA

View Full Version : New member of the owner's club

Hokiemon
02-06-2007, 01:46 PM
I just got the letter from Ben. I am now officially a member of the Owner's Club. Are there any members or Serotta owners in the Roanoke, VA area?

I sure wish it would warm up so that I could ride my new Legend Ti with my new jersey. This weather is just killing me.

Serotta PETE
02-06-2007, 01:48 PM
some of us in Raleigh.....not that far away.

Congrats on bike and club....Don'f forget the OPEN HOUSE in SARATOGA JUNE 8th -10th...Great time to be had.

PETE

Hokiemon
02-06-2007, 01:52 PM
I will try to attend.

ThasFACE
02-06-2007, 03:35 PM
I just got the letter from Ben. I am now officially a member of the Owner's Club. Are there any members or Serotta owners in the Roanoke, VA area?

I sure wish it would warm up so that I could ride my new Legend Ti with my new jersey. This weather is just killing me.

I'm up in Lexington. Not a current member of the owner's club (although I have been a serotta owner), but I am probably getting my mitts on a legend before too long and will join.

Who set you up with your ride? Wes at East Coasters?

AgilisMerlin
02-06-2007, 03:51 PM

i am in Charlottesville, it is kinda' chilly here also...............

aMerlin

Hokiemon
02-06-2007, 07:03 PM
I'm up in Lexington. Not a current member of the owner's club (although I have been a serotta owner), but I am probably getting my mitts on a legend before too long and will join.

Who set you up with your ride? Wes at East Coasters?
He really did a good job. I couldn't be happier with the bike, but I sure would like to be riding. I've only had the opportunity to ride it once. I got in 40 mountainous miles and the fit was spot on.

Velociotis
02-07-2007, 05:47 AM
Hokiemon-

I got married in Roanoke. Moved back north, but did spend a four years in the 'burg, getting my masters at VT. Great place to bike. I remember watching the Tour DuPont come through twice while I was down there. Good times.

Hokiemon
02-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Hokiemon-

I got married in Roanoke. Moved back north, but did spend a four years in the 'burg, getting my masters at VT. Great place to bike. I remember watching the Tour DuPont come through twice while I was down there. Good times.
I truly am lucky to live in this area as the biking is exceptional. The pity of it is that I was not riding when the Tour Dupont was being held and considered it as a nuisance as it "messed up" traffic around my workplace. Sure do wish I could redo that part. I now regularly ride the Tour's route over the mountains.

ThasFACE
02-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Great place to bike.

Truth. I am particularly fond of the Blue Ridge Parkway... but I guess that the BRP is not unique to sw VA. Anyway, yes, great place to bike.