PDA

View Full Version : Where's BBDave been?

Keith A
02-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Just wondering where the bee man has been lately. He hasn't been living up to his "5.31 posts per day".

Hope all is well Dave.

William
02-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Just wondering where the bee man has been lately. He hasn't been living up to his "5.31 posts per day".

Hope all is well Dave.

I suppose we should let every one know that BBDave is currently trying to beak the craving for "wild" , outlandishly colorful kits. For the last week he's been locked in a room buff naked with nothing but a bland solid color performance jersey and plain black bib shorts. So far they are still piled up in the corner. When he puts them on, he can come out.

We'll let you know when he's ready to change.

Dr. William

PS: No animals have been hurt in the running of this behavior modification experiment.

:rolleyes: ;)

Keith A
02-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Makes perfect sense to me :D

Kevan
02-03-2007, 12:38 PM
I wanna scare the hell out of my friends and neighbors just once.

Sandy
02-03-2007, 01:13 PM
You don't need any Zebra suit. You already scare the hell out of your friends and neighbors. :rolleyes:

Striped Sandy

Kevan
02-03-2007, 01:42 PM
You don't need any Zebra suit. You already scare the hell out of your friends and neighbors. :rolleyes:

Striped Sandy

you've been away from this here place too long.

BumbleBeeDave
02-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I just haven't had much to say lately. I know that's hard to believe, but I haven't forgotten my forum friends and it's nice that you were thinking about me. I wish I could say it's because I've finally found a steady girlfriend, but alas . . . :(

I did, however, convince my daughter to clean out her closet so I can keep my work wardrobe in there, thus freeing up a whole closet in my office bedroom for the bike clothing collection! ;)

I have also been working on getting my portfolio up on PBase.com, if anyone is really bored and wants to take a look . . .

http://www.pbase.com/bumblebeedave

Lastly, I have been working on getting my cross bike finally put together. I just got the head badge mailed to me and should finally be able to get the whole thing put together in the next weeks. Here's the badge . . .

BBD

Louis
02-03-2007, 09:41 PM
I have also been working on getting my portfolio up on PBase.com, if anyone is really bored and wants to take a look . . .

Dave, looks good, but is "Inidan Chief" a tribe or a typo?

BumbleBeeDave
02-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Thanks for pointing it out!

BBD

RABikes2
02-04-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm thinking, "Hey, I like Dave's photos, what's in his portfolio?"
The first photo in your portfolio has my BUTT in it!
DAVE, DAVE, DAVE...I feel so "special"! :p

RA

RABikes2
02-04-2007, 07:48 AM
you've been away from this here place too long.
Sandy, I agree w/ Kevan, +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
RA

djg
02-04-2007, 08:05 AM
I'm thinking, "Hey, I like Dave's photos, what's in his portfolio?"
The first photo in your portfolio has my BUTT in it!
DAVE, DAVE, DAVE...I feel so "special"! :p

RA

Whereas I have to actually click on the link for "Serotta Owner's Events" before getting to a picture of my butt, which, apparently, is the advertisement for Nottrot.

BumbleBeeDave
02-04-2007, 08:28 AM
I fixed it! Happy now? :crap:

Sheesh! . . . ;)

BBD