PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a source for Campy 11 speed 2.3mm ("R") cassette spacers?

cgolvin
08-21-2020, 05:48 PM
I can't find a single outlet that has them on offer.
Do any of you with direct contact to Campy NA (lookin' at you, OP & Velocipede) have a source?
I'd been meaning to buy a few backups, just discovered that I've got a cracked one, so not critical but the need is more pressing than before.
thanks

Velocipede
08-21-2020, 10:50 PM
Do any of you with direct contact to Campy NA (lookin' at you, OP & Velocipede) have a source?
I'd been meaning to buy a few backups, just discovered that I've got a cracked one, so not critical but the need is more pressing than before.
thanks

Sorry. First time on today, busy day today. Wish I would've been on earlier as I have stuff leaving Campy today. I MIGHT have one in a drawer. I will check when I go in tomorrow. I'll let you know.

54ny77
08-21-2020, 11:01 PM
If you haven't already, try giving these guys a ring (on phone).

https://www.velomine.com/

oldpotatoe
08-22-2020, 06:44 AM
thanks

Pretty sure I have one, I'll check. I'll see if Campag, NA has any.

robertbb
08-22-2020, 07:39 AM
Would love to know where these can be bought, actually.

Only a few bucks a pop for Ultra Torque circlips, wavy washers, etc. why is it so hard to get a pack of these for a few quid too?

oldpotatoe
08-22-2020, 11:48 AM
Would love to know where these can be bought, actually.

Only a few bucks a pop for Ultra Torque circlips, wavy washers, etc. why is it so hard to get a pack of these for a few quid too?

Campag NA is about 3 weeks out. I think QBP has them or they did.

Velocipede
08-22-2020, 12:40 PM
I have a few alloy 2.3mm spacers here. I attached a picture. If you want the actual plastic ones from Campy, I can get a few for you.
Actual part number is 2-CS-712

cgolvin
08-22-2020, 03:50 PM
I have a few alloy 2.3mm spacers here. I attached a picture. If you want the actual plastic ones from Campy, I can get a few for you.

Muchas gracias; PM sent.

Veloo
08-22-2020, 09:51 PM
Wow, I’ve searched but never came across an alloy version of this.

Hellgate
08-22-2020, 11:07 PM
I buy them off of Amazon along with the Bora valve stem spacers I always seem to lose.

oldpotatoe
08-23-2020, 06:12 AM
Wow, I’ve searched but never came across an alloy version of this.

Its' not really an alloy version, just a 2.3mm alloy spacer..as the 'R' spacer is also 2.3mm. I guess a 'version'...:)

robertbb
08-23-2020, 06:38 AM
The Potenza and Centaur level cassettes come with the alloy ones. The Chorus and up come with the plastic (which is probably some technopolymer injection moulded ballistic.... yeah, plastic :)

robertbb
08-23-2020, 06:41 AM
I buy them off of Amazon along with the Bora valve stem spacers I always seem to lose.

I can see them for 10 speed and 12 speed, but not 11.

Like hens teeth these things!

Velocipede
08-23-2020, 09:08 AM
Its' not really an alloy version, just a 2.3mm alloy spacer..as the 'R' spacer is also 2.3mm. I guess a 'version'...:)

Peter is correct. These are not "OE" versions of the Campy R spacer in alloy. These are 2.3mm alloy spacers.