08-21-2020, 04:33 PM
https://www.rapha.cc/us/en_US/archive-sale/category/archivesale
https://www.rapha.cc/us/en_US/sale/category/sale?q=gender:Mens

Mikej
08-21-2020, 04:54 PM
Thanks K

dbnm
08-21-2020, 05:15 PM
And if you were part of the RCC, it started on Tuesday.

pdmtong
08-21-2020, 05:29 PM
Does anyone else find it obnoxious to see the sale price, click on the link, and then be presented with a color I like and then find that color is not on sale?

I'd rather click on the link and find they only have XS left...which happens often.

Of course I could sort by size but that's not helpful since Rapha is the only company where at 5'10" 170#s I can be medium, large and Xlarge....

happycampyer
08-21-2020, 05:45 PM
Yeah, if there are five colors (or should I say, colours) of an item but only two are on sale, indicate in or under the color circle somehow (e.g., with an “s”) which ones are on sale. Not sure if it’s my ISP, but I’ve found the site to be slow so the less clicking around I have to do the better.

Items I purchased in the presale just arrived today, so at least shipping is fast.

rallizes
08-21-2020, 05:46 PM
Does anyone else find it obnoxious to see the sale price, click on the link, and then be presented with a color I like and then find that color is not on sale?

I'd rather click on the link and find they only have XS left...which happens often.

Of course I could sort by size but that's not helpful since Rapha is the only company where at 5'10" 170#s I can be medium, large and Xlarge....

what product are you an XL?

sosuperx
08-21-2020, 05:47 PM
Thanks!!

dbnm
08-21-2020, 05:54 PM
yup, got all my stuff today.

pdmtong
08-21-2020, 06:07 PM
what product are you an XL?
From decades of windsurfing I still have shoulders so my torso is more like a traingle than a pencil - that said, no one would see me and run in fear.

I own or have owned perhaps 15+ rapha jackets.
Classic I am XL. oddly PT I am L. Brevet and explore I am L. City I am L.

Most jerseys I am L but variants of Pro Team I am Xl, some L and some medium

Pants I thought I should be 36 but I am 34. a 32 is too tight.

I like Rapha but it is maddening.

The rain proof essentials case is a nice item to grab.

pdmtong
08-21-2020, 06:11 PM
Yeah, if there are five colors (or should I say, colours) of an item but only two are on sale, indicate in or under the color circle somehow (e.g., with an “s”) which ones are on sale. Not sure if it’s my ISP, but I’ve found the site to be slow so the less clicking around I have to do the better.

Items I purchased in the presale just arrived today, so at least shipping is fast.

the site is the worst. I typically sort by Men, then high to low price but if i click on anything the sort criteria is lost once I go back a page. and as happy notes, it is s-l-o-w.....

4151zero
08-21-2020, 06:12 PM
And if you were part of the RCC, it started on Tuesday.

I got a RCC sneak peak on tuesday in person, and found the sale to be a little on the light side, regarding styles and sizes already

covid has interrupted the entire supply chain, globally

makoti
08-21-2020, 11:10 PM
Got the Italy Country jersey. I do love that blue

Mike V
08-21-2020, 11:47 PM
Got the Italy Country jersey. I do love that blue

Got the same thing.

R3awak3n
08-22-2020, 06:24 AM
Every year rapha has the same sale and the same complaints about showing colors and sizes that are not available. I agree its annoying but its nothing new.

Not buying anything this year. I was about to be pissed of as my wife just bought me the lightweight brevet jersey in purple with the neon pink logo which is one of my favorite jerseys rapha has made in a minute and somehow my wife knew that and bought it for my birthday. Then I saw it in the sale, I literally just got it. But clicking through, it was long sold out in my size so all good :)

charliedid
08-22-2020, 07:45 AM
I got a RCC sneak peak on tuesday in person, and found the sale to be a little on the light side, regarding styles and sizes already

covid has interrupted the entire supply chain, globally

Yeah but that means Rapha has a better handle on inventory and isn't sitting on piles of everything.

Mike V
08-22-2020, 04:20 PM
Got shipping info. Gets here Friday.