PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Ahead 1 1/8 top caps-fact or fiction?

Pro Recruiter
02-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Forgive me I tried search, my riding buddies tell me they exist (they believe in Bigfoot too) but I have not ever seen one. I have scoured ebay etc.

Am I crazy?

SoCalSteve
02-02-2007, 05:29 PM
You may be crazy, but when I bought my F3 fork (to go with my Ottrott) it came with a 1 1/8 top cap that said Serotta on it.

Is that what you are looking for?

avalonracing
02-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Forgive me I tried search, my riding buddies tell me they exist (they believe in Bigfoot too) but I have not ever seen one. I have scoured ebay etc.

Am I crazy?

Try this link, they'll put anything you want on your top cap:

http://www.purelycustom.com/bicycle_HeadsetCaps.html

Pro Recruiter
02-05-2007, 09:53 AM
You may be crazy, but when I bought my F3 fork (to go with my Ottrott) it came with a 1 1/8 top cap that said Serotta on it.

Is that what you are looking for?

YES!!! Do they only come with a purchase of the F-Series forks?? I do not see them advertised anywhere, (including this site).

Is there another source short if custom?

Note: I am not refering to compression plugs.

Serotta PETE
02-05-2007, 11:46 AM
I Have Seen Them Come With Serotta Forks....if They Were Out Of Stock With F2 Than O Pro Fork Cap.

Do Not Know If You Can Buy Them Separately. Suggest Contacting Your Dealer Orsending A Note To Serotta James.

Serotta Has A "softgoods Manager But I Do Not Know If These Will Be An Offering Covered. (i Am Sure That Your Serotta Dealer Can Get One From Serotta.)