PDA

View Full Version : 5:00 a.m. roller ride session

AgilisMerlin
02-01-2007, 05:40 AM
Black Gooey Coffee and ancient kreitler's..............................recipe for success.

i love the winter blahs......................

amerliN

djg
02-01-2007, 06:36 AM
Black Gooey Coffee and ancient kreitler's..............................recipe for success.

i love the winter blahs......................

amerliN

You mean there's a five o'clock in the morning too?

Kevan
02-01-2007, 06:41 AM
I've just got to find a better mentally-balanced group of people to communication with.

Maybe bowlers.

Too Tall
02-01-2007, 06:52 AM
...you mean the sinus drip of a dense espresso shot that lingers as you ride and launch into your first tempo at OHDARKTHIRTY ;) I FEEL DAT!

AgilisMerlin
02-01-2007, 08:03 AM
I've just got to find a better mentally-balanced group of people to communication with.

Maybe bowlers.

Come on Kevan,

it is all about communicationing with other people, no. :D

amerliN

marle
02-01-2007, 03:49 PM

Maybe bowlers.
Hey Kev,

I needed to replace my booooom box with an ipod to keep my wife from killing me on my 6am roller session.

Kevan
02-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey Kev,

I needed to replace my booooom box with an ipod to keep my wife from killing me on my 6am roller session.

I have to move away too, you living so close to me.

6am is more like it. That's my bewitching hour in my morning cycle-commutes to the office. Right out from the front door...hills. Ouch!

Still have about 3 months before that nonsense starts up again.

DGMcGinty
02-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I catch it. I use Cycelops rollers and CNN to start the "winter drive" I like the time in the lower right hand corner. PLUS we have All the News Thats Fit to .........(On the other hand, where is my XM BPM dance music)