PDA

View Full Version : Any Cannondale dealers here?

stien
07-04-2020, 02:28 PM
I have a funny question. I’m looking for a very specific bike and my local shops can’t find it online or in their system. Like it took 15 minutes before I told him to just google it before he could even find it on the website.

It’s a Synapse Neo EQ. I really want to get it for my wife’s commutes. It’s got all the lights and fenders ready to go.

I see it in stock in the Uk at evan’s cycle but have had no luck with a local dealer yet. Is there any way to check the country inventory to see if I can get it?

Bruce K
07-04-2020, 02:40 PM
Announced but not yet available in the US market, according to my sources.

BK

Elefantino
07-04-2020, 02:40 PM
I have a funny question. I’m looking for a very specific bike and my local shops can’t find it online or in their system. Like it took 15 minutes before I told him to just google it before he could even find it on the website.

It’s a Synapse Neo EQ. I really want to get it for my wife’s commutes. It’s got all the lights and fenders ready to go.

I see it in stock in the Uk at evan’s cycle but have had no luck with a local dealer yet. Is there any way to check the country inventory to see if I can get it?
We were told to expect nothing from Cdale until September. Nothing.

stien
07-04-2020, 06:02 PM
Thank you both, will hang tight until September-ish.

peanutgallery
07-04-2020, 08:04 PM
30/60/90 days is a common refrain these days in the biz, get used to the concept as applied to availability

I would seriously doubt that an overseas vendor has actual access to product when no one in the world does, either. There's no magic in these crazy times

BobbyJones
07-05-2020, 08:25 AM
Something to be aware of: Cannondale releases region specific models, especially with their ebikes.

There’s a possibility that model will never be sold at a US dealer.

Unless you heard specific US availability somewhere, your waiting may be for naught.

stien
07-05-2020, 08:42 AM
It’s on the US site, would they really put it there and never intend to send it here?

BobbyJones
07-05-2020, 08:48 AM
Just stating what I’ve experienced, wasn’t looking to confuse things.

I’d venture to guess the obvious: if it’s on the US site, it’s a US market bike.