PDA

View Full Version : A great driver education idea!

redir
06-23-2020, 09:31 AM
Who knows, it jsut might work?

https://twitter.com/BenKing89/status/1275138146099961857?s=20

unterhausen
06-23-2020, 10:34 AM
Anyone know what the driver that bailed said?

redir
06-23-2020, 01:15 PM
Anyone know what the driver that bailed said?

Joke time?

Ok...

No What did the driver that bailed say?

ergott
06-23-2020, 03:27 PM
Joke time?

Ok...

No What did the driver that bailed say?

Pretty sure he's asking for translation of trainee interview after he jumped off trainer.

unterhausen
06-23-2020, 10:31 PM
Yes, asking for a translation. My son said he mentioned that the bus was coming up behind him, but that is pretty obvious from the setup

ultraman6970
06-24-2020, 07:34 AM
Just to start I can tell you that those arent bolivians, all of them are colombian. Big difference in the accent, and probably bolivians dont give a darn about cycling, the colombians do and probably thats the reason they are doing this, they are proud of their riders and probably they have a good amount of guys riding in those roads and are drivers aswell... safety 1st.

About what the guy said:...

_ he bails the bike, they the camera goes to him and he says "na'que ver huevon"... which in a rough translation because there is no that much of a translation for that because u guys dont use the words in the same context... "totally out out of context, man!" again this is a rough translation. The literal translation is "nothing to see!, a...h...!" which pretty much has nothing to do with what is going on because are expressions that even in spain (they dont use it too often) they will understand perfectly.

Then he say again rough translation because a lot of expressions... "it takes you... it takes it and not me" (in other words he is saying that the bus will run over the bike and not him).

Then the other says "Chente?? (maybe his name is vicente?) what happened, why did you jump off the bike?"... and he answers... "because in one of those ones he (the driver) lose control of it and grabs/catch me"....

Then the guy that is in the background says... "Now that you are there as a cyclist, what would you say to the bus driver?" .... and he answers "no.no..that it feels bad/ugly, it feels ugly".. then the guys in the background start laughing.

The bailer is colombian but different area than the guy asking which maybe from medellin.