PDA

View Full Version : Isadore Jersey "Rental" Service

XXtwindad
06-17-2020, 12:04 PM
Isadore Apparel is debuting a "rental subscription" service for their jerseys. Seems like a pretty good idea. https://isadore.com/subscription

Come to think of it, why can't we do that here with bikes? Anyone have a 58ish Ellis Strada I can rent for three months? :)

AngryScientist
06-17-2020, 12:14 PM
eww

XXtwindad
06-17-2020, 12:17 PM
eww

Haha. At least it’s not bibs. But then again, I buy most of my shoes used on eBay.

fignon's barber
06-17-2020, 01:40 PM
I love Isadore stuff (actually just bought a jersey and it came in the mail this morning), but this is a no go for me.

ltwtsculler91
06-17-2020, 01:55 PM
Someone was bound to try it in cycling..
Subscription clothing is one of the hottest segments in fashion right now, especially on the women's side.

4151zero
06-17-2020, 02:26 PM
In this day and age of Pandemic issues, their timing might be a lil off

makoti
06-17-2020, 06:59 PM
I see two potential pluses, here. One, get to try out new brands & styles for less (I imagine), and Two, more stuff for closeout prices.

All of you being squeamish, they likely have washing machines.
Edit after actually looking at it: They do! And, sadly, they won't.

All rented jerseys will be professionally cleaned by an ecologically certified laundry service and inspected before being rented out to a different customer. They will be thoroughly cleaned to ensure all viruses and bacteria will be killed. Every jersey will then be carefully inspected before being rented out to a different customer.

Once a jersey has finished its lifecycle, it will be recycled and reused for ecological insulation.