PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo and Sram AXS

dbnm
06-15-2020, 04:53 PM
I now have Sram AXS for the first time and love it. Fast and quiet (so far).

But what is really interesting to me is how my Wahoo Roam records each and every shift and then provides you this graphic when your ride is done. Not sure what I will do with the info just yet but it's nice to have it.

eBAUMANN
06-15-2020, 05:05 PM
I now have Sram AXS for the first time and love it. Fast and quiet (so far).

But what is really interesting to me is how my Wahoo Roam records each and every shift and then provides you this graphic when your ride is done. Not sure what I will do with the info just yet but it's nice to have it.

I think its some kind of morse code...your subconscious speaking to you through your derailleurs...

".....T..H..I..S...H..A..S...N..O...R..E..A..L...V. .A..L..U..E...T..O...A..N..Y..O..N..E...B..U..T... I..T...S..U..R..E...M..A..K..E..S...M..E...F..E..E ..L...B..E..T..T..E..R...A..B..O..U..T...S..P..E.. N..D..I..N..G...7..0..0...D..O..L..L..A..R..S...O. .N...A...D..E..R..A..I..L..L..E..U..R....."

;)

FlashUNC
06-15-2020, 05:30 PM
The Garmin integration is a bit deeper right now, but the beta on the SRAM AXS app goes pretty hard on this kind of gear monitoring and reporting out. Interesting to see where they go with it.

https://www.sram.com/en/life/stories/introducing-sram-axs-web