PDA

View Full Version : Need help sourcing a bottom bracket for Pinarello Dogma FPX

RoadWhale
06-08-2020, 03:38 PM
I've listed my Pinarello Dogma FPX frameset in the classifieds and realized one way or another someone is going to need the proprietary bottom bracket that apparently was needed for this particular frame. I've googled trying to determine exactly who makes/made it and where to find one and I'm not finding anything. I'm the first to admit that my online research skills are lacking. Does anyone know what company makes the bottom bracket ? I also looked for a contact number for Pinarello in Italy and I'm not finding anything.
Thank you for any help provided. I sincerely appreciate it.

Caballero
06-08-2020, 09:10 PM
I’m not sure you’ll find one. They were made by Fsa originally I think and we’re in scarce supply even when the frames were current models.

You’d probably be better off asking Hambini to make a compatible bb or an adapter for a standard bsa or ita threaded bb.

Or contact GITA as talked about here for an adapter- http://biciak.blogspot.com/2016/09/pinarello-dogma-most-55mm-bottom.html?m=1

Not sure of the cost but it’ll get one of the best frames ever made up and running.

RoadWhale
06-09-2020, 10:14 AM
Thank you, very much appreciated!

RoadWhale
06-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Thanks to Paceline Pinarello FPX owner StepenCL the search has ended! Turns out the 2007, unlike some previous years, uses an Italian bottom bracket. Thank you to the PL Members who reached out with information. I appreciate it.