PDA

View Full Version : Bassano Vuelta

s4life
06-03-2020, 02:33 PM
After fiddling around with multiple saddles (aliantes, antares, flites, prologos, brooks of all sorts) , I think I finally found my saddle, except that there's not much stock and variety out there. Was wondering if there are modern saddles out there with a similar profile. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

acorn_user
06-04-2020, 09:21 PM
I saw that Brick Lane Bikes has some in there vintage saddles section, including a special Tony Rominger one..

https://www.bricklanebikes.co.uk/saddles-2

ultraman6970
06-04-2020, 09:53 PM
Some saddles from bassano and vetta can compete with modern stuff w/o any problems.

I have a bassano vuelta and the seat rocks, same with the vetta i have.

Oh before I forget, there's several vuelta designs. I have one that is leather and plastic under it as all of them but the padding and the shape of the saddle is different, actually is on the harder side compared with the other ones i have. For example there's one that is softer in the middle was their way to make a hole or a channel in the saddle and works, i have 2 of those I believe and then I got the one that is harder, is a vuelta but the leather is different aswell.

I kind'a went back to old designs while looking for some comfort.

s4life
06-06-2020, 02:59 PM
Nice to know, I have limited experience with vueltas but the model l have works exceptionally well, better than the flite I used to swear by. It's more or less like the flite in terms of softness/hardness

Thanks for the input!

Some saddles from bassano and vetta can compete with modern stuff w/o any problems.

I have a bassano vuelta and the seat rocks, same with the vetta i have.

Oh before I forget, there's several vuelta designs. I have one that is leather and plastic under it as all of them but the padding and the shape of the saddle is different, actually is on the harder side compared with the other ones i have. For example there's one that is softer in the middle was their way to make a hole or a channel in the saddle and works, i have 2 of those I believe and then I got the one that is harder, is a vuelta but the leather is different aswell.

I kind'a went back to old designs while looking for some comfort.