PDA

View Full Version : congrats marley man

stevep
01-21-2007, 09:24 PM
good game,
the better team won.
manning played well after a disastrous first half. nice comeback.
now go and spank the bears.
s

soulspinner
01-22-2007, 06:12 AM
Its nice to see him finally get a shot. Im so tired of hearing how he cant be great until he wins the big one. So Marino and Fouts werent great?

MarleyMon
01-22-2007, 06:52 AM
What a thriller! It came right down to the last play. I'm so happy for the Colts. It was a great victory over the BEST opponent.
I thought Brady was going to bring them back - no quit in any Patriots, just back and forth the whole 2nd half.

terrytnt
01-22-2007, 06:58 AM
This was an incredible game.

So here's what we got a 15-3 team playing a 15-4 team (through the division championships). Colts now have a 7 point line and we have an ALL MID-WEST Contest.

Peton deserves this one... Colts have my vote... let's just hope it's not a blowout!!![B]

davids
01-22-2007, 10:25 AM
Congrats, Indy - You deserved it.

That could only have been better if, you know, Brady had thrown a TD pass instead of the interception...

Go Colts! Beat the Bears!

saab2000
01-22-2007, 10:31 AM
I know that as a Packer fan it is sort of blasphemous, but I am sort of pulling for da Bears.

MarleyMon
01-22-2007, 02:42 PM
I spent 9 great years in Chicago, including the year they won the Super Bowl. I started thinking of this matchup about week 6, but I thought the Bears would fold. I guess I can't lose! But I am definitely rooting for the Colts. I guess I'll have to think up some good wagers for my old pals - Hmmm?? Twin Anchors ribs, Gino's / Uno's / Bacino's pizza / Lou Malnati's, Lou Mitchell's. No wonder i've lost 25 lbs. since I left - there's no food here that matches up!