PDA

View Full Version : cunego.

swoop
01-19-2007, 02:56 PM
i'm calling it out early so mark my words...... think the kid is going to have a great year when it starts to get warm.

atmo.

Kevan
01-19-2007, 03:36 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damiano_Cunego

mike p
01-19-2007, 03:44 PM
i'm calling it out early so mark my words...... think the kid is going to have a great year when it starts to get warm.

atmo.

That twerp's not going to win nuthin, He's to busy doing those gay boy adds to train.

Mike

stevep
01-19-2007, 03:59 PM

atmo.

ok swoop.
throw down.
whats he gonna win?
predictions...
giro? classics? tour?
put it in ink.

Hysbrian
01-19-2007, 04:25 PM
1 tour stage
Podium in Giro
and something late season, a one day race.

Hysbrian
01-19-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm a big fan:

BumbleBeeDave
01-19-2007, 05:25 PM
. . . but "Eyebrow Boy" still needs a season or two to reach peak, atmo.

BBD

pdxmech13
01-19-2007, 06:41 PM
liege is his to lose

bostondrunk
01-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Agree with Mike. He ain't got it.

stevep
01-19-2007, 07:01 PM
i like the jersey.

Climb01742
01-19-2007, 07:24 PM
i like the jersey.

oh really?

Ginger
01-19-2007, 08:32 PM
. . . but "Eyebrow Boy" ...

BBD

Dave, you're just jealous because you ain't got none...well...none that anyone notices.
:p

I think he will do well this year. Will he outright win anything? I certainly hope so, I think we'll see him somewhere in the top five at least four times this year. Wow, isn't that a weak suggestion. With conviction I think we'll see him on a podium at least three times this year.
Early tour stage? Likely.

(Now forget I ever said anything. Remember, Ginger disavows paying attention to any sport or any particular rider.)
:)

P.S. You see them as gay boy ads, some women see them as nice equal opportunity scenery... :cool:

Grant McLean
01-19-2007, 09:59 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damiano_Cunego

there's no way he's 5'6" (169cm's)

I shook his hand at interbike, the year he won the Giro,
and he's smaller than me by at least a few inches,
and I'm barely 5'7". I bet he's 5'4" and no more than 120lbs.
He'd make a great handlebar talisman.

g

Cary Ford
01-19-2007, 10:05 PM
cunego is a no-no go. it's not going to happen for him this year.

and if it does, he'll test positive.

boonen will dominate the spring...nobody else will dominate anything.

swoop
01-20-2007, 12:44 AM
oh cary..... no fun in picking boonen.. he's a given. i'm putting ten bucks and whatever ammo it takes for the next bbq meat slab at your place that cunego busts a clean good result in a stage race this year. something special will happen and he wont look like an automaton doing it (hi basso).

haldane's team picked up clinger... he's not on our dime anymore. i hope the kid shows up. st johns new ultra look is here.... i saw tony's ultra.. its hot. you gotta get the wife a career and roll with the big boys like back in the day. st john and i are thinking masters state tt this year... cmon? miss you dooooood.

yuh.

pdxmech13
01-20-2007, 01:36 AM
hes the reel deel

AgilisMerlin
01-20-2007, 06:50 AM
cunego is a no-no go. it's not going to happen for him this year.

and if it does, he'll test positive.

boonen will dominate the spring...nobody else will dominate anything.

CARY,

Was just waiting for someone else to call back the memories of this one trick pony.

Jacked up to Jesus, Medically assisted.......................................... .................................I think so. :no:

But then again, his teamate at the time tested positive for blow, by eating candy from Columbia. Ya know, that really good CANDY. Thank father in law Moser for getting him out of that predicament.

I really hope the constant barrage of doping scandals ceases to exist in the year two thousand 07. This shyut is getting really old.

I did enjoy his riding exploits in Japan, though. Cool clothes, food, slippers, and country.

AmerliN

(Cunego, prove us wrong)