PDA

View Full Version : A new category in classifieds?

Clancy
04-28-2020, 10:09 AM
I’ve noticed a couple of ads for non-cycling stuff. That got me to wondering if a new category might be added to the classifieds for non cycling items for sale. I would imagine that many of us have other equally expensive passions (watches, cameras, stereo equipment ) and might have items for sale that other members would enjoy. This could also open up some trade opportunities, non cycling stuff in trade for cycling stuff. Given the current financial situation many of us are in this could also help that.

I also realize this could open up a can of worms, plus I imagine it’s been brought up before.

Thoughts?

kiwisimon
04-28-2020, 10:22 AM
nah. keep it to bikes

Tony
04-28-2020, 10:23 AM
Keep it like it is, bike only stuff

AngryScientist
04-28-2020, 10:24 AM
discussed 1000 times in the past.

beyond the "good karma" thread, there should be nothing non-cycling related in the classifieds, and we'd like to keep it that way.

plenty of other places to sell used hub caps and knitting handywork.

C40_guy
04-28-2020, 10:56 AM
discussed 1000 times in the past.

beyond the "good karma" thread, there should be nothing non-cycling related in the classifieds, and we'd like to keep it that way.

plenty of other places to sell used hub caps and knitting handywork.

Even these? I think they're OEM to the Fiat 124... :)

I bought a set of four many years ago and was surprised at how small they are...wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but at some point I'll post them. Maybe someone can make them into earrings. :)

OtayBW
04-28-2020, 11:05 AM
Um...Very Nice! (what are they?) ;)