PDA

View Full Version : Dream about Paul Sadoff

arimajol
04-17-2020, 01:18 PM
I had a dream last night my wife and I paid a visit to Rock Lobster headquarters and we met Paul. Not only did my wife let me get one, she also liked him so much she decided to get one for herself. Paul was super nice, but much bigger than I imagined.

donevwil
04-17-2020, 01:24 PM
Did you share this dream with your wife? What was her response?

For the first time ever, while I was swooning over a frameset on ebay, my wife looked at me, rolled her eyes and said I didn't need another bike (she has more than I do).

Coffee Rider
04-17-2020, 01:24 PM
Which models did you get in your dream?

Blue Jays
04-17-2020, 01:26 PM
Excellent dream. It is crucial you act upon it immediately, if not sooner.

R3awak3n
04-17-2020, 01:29 PM
I literally just got home from a ride on my Rock Lobster. Quickly becoming my favorite bike. No frills, mechanical, rim brake, best color, I need to get in the queue for a gravel one.

fiamme red
04-17-2020, 01:31 PM
I had a dream last night that life in NYC was returning to normal, and I was going to see a movie in a theater. I woke up to the sound of an ambulance siren.

AngryScientist
04-17-2020, 01:47 PM
So you are saying that Paul is the man of your dreams then? :banana:

Coffee Rider
04-17-2020, 02:12 PM

If he could convince my SO that I need another bike, he might be the man of my dreams :banana:

arimajol
04-17-2020, 04:58 PM
Did you share this dream with your wife? What was her response?

For the first time ever, while I was swooning over a frameset on ebay, my wife looked at me, rolled her eyes and said I didn't need another bike (she has more than I do).

I haven't told her yet. We're celebrating 5.5 years tonight be getting curbside dinner pickup. Thought it'd make for some romantic conversation.

She gets bikes and was into it when I got my first custom and we road tripped to pick it up. What she doesn't get is how I'd want another one, since that one was made just for me.

arimajol
04-17-2020, 04:59 PM

Ya know, I guess so! I don't remember any bikes in the dream. I just hope someday Paul can make my bike-related dreams come true.

arimajol
04-17-2020, 04:59 PM
If he could convince my SO that I need another bike, he might be the man of my dreams :banana:

+1 on the :banana:

arimajol
04-17-2020, 05:01 PM
I literally just got home from a ride on my Rock Lobster. Quickly becoming my favorite bike. No frills, mechanical, rim brake, best color, I need to get in the queue for a gravel one.

That's exactly what I'm looking for. A bike to ride, not agonize over paint choices. Although Gunnar is an hour away from me and they'd fit the bill, too, though a different vibe for sure.

arimajol
04-17-2020, 05:02 PM

But I don't see any pics of that lobster on your gram. Better put a glamor shot in here.

Coffee Rider
04-17-2020, 07:33 PM
That's exactly what I'm looking for. A bike to ride, not agonize over paint choices. Although Gunnar is an hour away from me and they'd fit the bill, too, though a different vibe for sure.

I think of Rock Lobsters as particularly fun bikes. Kind of like the goofiness to it.

R3awak3n
04-17-2020, 07:52 PM
But I don't see any pics of that lobster on your gram. Better put a glamor shot in here.

I have to take some good shots of it. I have been ridding during work lunch, I guess one of the perks of quarantine, that no time to snap some pictures.

dvnzzz
04-17-2020, 09:48 PM
Hey I dreamt last night too...not of paul, but of lobsters hahah. I put in a deposit a few days back. :hello:

GOTHBROOKS
04-18-2020, 01:03 AM
paul wears one of the hats i made and i think that is really neat.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHQflenHAP/?igshid=zz8quhewf6s3

2000m2
04-18-2020, 04:07 PM
Paul is a nice guy, not big though. My wife was cool with my getting a bike from him as long as I sold one. I was credited one bike. Paul had a road bike for sale that a customer didn't want or something, turns out it's a perfect fit for me. Wife and I drove down to pick it up. I ended up selling two of my bikes. I really enjoy riding my Rock Lobster and following his work in general. I'm tempted to sell my IF Planet-X to get a gravel bike from Paul. We'll see...
:bike: