PDA

View Full Version : Family rides of PL

zlin
04-11-2020, 06:58 PM
Let’s see your family fleet for cruising the neighborhood. Can’t wait until quarantine is over and places reopen but until then we are having a blast as our toddler is learning and “ramping” up/down yards and waving to all the dogs and folks working on their homes and lawns.

Me: old cx turned mild sweep cruiser. Trailer off now that kid has his own this year.
Wife: Schwann Hollywood with vintage basket. She has way more style than me.
Son. Just turned two and rolling on his giraffe Yuba.

It’s amazing how fast toddlers pick up the balance bike. Recommend to all with littles.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200411/cfc16792b39468ddba9d5981ac121efe.jpg

Ralph
04-11-2020, 07:32 PM
Nice little fleet. Fun practical bikes for just riding around.

duff_duffy
04-11-2020, 08:33 PM
Father and son daily riders!

dave thompson
04-11-2020, 08:49 PM
For my wife and I, our daily drivers.

gbcoupe
04-11-2020, 09:17 PM
Father and son daily riders!

Enjoy it.

My father quite riding well before I started. Only got to do a handful of rides together. One in particular, is one of the best memories I have.

He's 86 and still rather mentally and physically sound, but no more rides. I've thought about getting out on the tandem with him... he'd be game for sure. It'd be selfish and stupid of me. I'll just enjoy the memories.

duff_duffy
04-11-2020, 09:20 PM
Go out and do it! My mom who is a bit older once a year goes out on a Surrey (think that’s the term, one of those multi rider pedal cars at the beach) and we all have a blast!

Enjoy it.

My father quite riding well before I started. Only got to do a handful of rides together. One in particular, is one of the best memories I have.

He's 86 and still rather mentally and physically sound, but no more rides. I've thought about getting out on the tandem with him... he'd be game for sure. It'd be selfish and stupid of me. I'll just enjoy the memories.