PDA

View Full Version : OT: favorite quarantine product/service adaptations

coreyaugustus
04-09-2020, 10:56 AM
So we can all generally agree that life under quarantine sucks. Seems like every business has been impacted in some way. What's your favorite product or service delivery adaptation? What wouldn't you mind keeping up after the quarantines end?

Mine is since Formula 1 is completely shut down, they've been weekly releasing full replays of great races from previous seasons on YouTube. It's no replacement for a new season, but it's been nice to have something rather than nothing. And each race replay is chosen because they were great ones, so no boring processionals as you occasionally have with live races.

jchasse
04-09-2020, 11:39 AM
So we can all generally agree that life under quarantine sucks. Seems like every business has been impacted in some way. What's your favorite product or service delivery adaptation? What wouldn't you mind keeping up after the quarantines end?

Mine is since Formula 1 is completely shut down, they've been weekly releasing full replays of great races from previous seasons on YouTube. It's no replacement for a new season, but it's been nice to have something rather than nothing. And each race replay is chosen because they were great ones, so no boring processionals as you occasionally have with live races.

I'll have to check that out. I've been bummed since I finished the second season of the F1 Drive to Survive series on Netflix. If you haven't watched that, you should.

coreyaugustus
04-09-2020, 11:44 AM
I'll have to check that out. I've been bummed since I finished the second season of the F1 Drive to Survive series on Netflix. If you haven't watched that, you should.

I hope we get at least some amount of racing this year so we can get a season 3. It would be better if Netflix released the series earlier in the year, day early Feb. Releasing in March is almost missing the point.