PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ Zwift, Rollers and Power

b33
04-06-2020, 08:45 AM
I was hoping to brain trust could help me. My cranks with power are on my bike in CT and I'm not able to get them anytime soon. So I am riding my bike sans power on some Kreitler 2.25 inch rollers.

I got into Zwift, but it seems that since I picked rollers they think I am on like 5 inch rollers. When I am going 280 watts it thinks I am going 120 watts - when I go 230 watts it thinks I am going 65 or 70 watts.

Here is the Kreitler wattage info (https://www.kreitler.com/wattage-information/) - based when I do ride rollers with Power this matches closely with my real world power.

Does anyone know how to change this? I want to ride with my friends and right now I am getting blasted on Zwift. Thank you.

ergott
04-06-2020, 09:04 AM
Open a ticket with Zwift explaining and see what they say. The only other solution I can think of is finding another dumb trainer with a similar power curve to your rollers.

hobbanero
04-06-2020, 04:06 PM
is it calc'ing off a speed sensor? can you change the wheel size on the speed data to adjust the estimated power by adjusting the speed? eg. larger wheel size means higher speed and higher power estimate

Peter P.
04-06-2020, 04:21 PM
Ignore the numbers and the blasting by your friends.

You're still getting a workout.

It's only temporary.