PDA

View Full Version : felt cross bikes?

Fat Robert
01-13-2007, 09:30 AM
As the blue frame yields a sweet savour, and is good in my sight, and as anon methinks that it is good to give a frame for a frame, and the road for the dirt; and as the 'cross was born of the dirt, which begat the grass, which begat the barrier, which begat the bunny-hop, which begat the twelve tribes of the shirtless who cavort in hot tubs and drink the wheaten beer which yields a sweet savor unto the air and yea even unto the breath of the zank-ed, and is good and pleases all who partke; I who-am-here says that the Scott may leave for the Felt which must be cleared from the floor of a local shop.

Are the Felts good in thy sight, oh forumites? Or are the bikes of Redline or yea the bikes of Zank those upon which my eyes must find that which shall give unto me the joy of the 'cross?

zank
01-13-2007, 01:51 PM
The Felts are great. One of my pals bought a pair this year. He went wicked-pissah fast on them in the As.

shinomaster
01-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Brave sir Robert. I beseech thee to goeth to thine nearest Feltmonger and behold a felt bicycle in all of it's blackness, and glory. And so I shall name thee Sir Robert the Black Knight of Cyclocross. Thou shalt race thine Black Felt bicycle to heroic feats of ritcheousness, and battle on thy perilous field in yoder mud and grass.

Jason E
01-14-2007, 11:02 AM
As the blue frame yields a sweet savour, and is good in my sight, and as anon methinks that it is good to give a frame for a frame, and the road for the dirt; and as the 'cross was born of the dirt, which begat the grass, which begat the barrier, which begat the bunny-hop, which begat the twelve tribes of the shirtless who cavort in hot tubes and drink the wheaten beer which yields a sweet savor unto the air and yea even unto the breath of the zank-ed, and is good and pleases all who partke; I who-am-here says that the Scott may leave for the Felt which must be cleared from the floor of a local shop.

Are the Felts good in thy sight, oh forumites? Or are the bikes of Redline or yea the bikes of Zank those upon which my eyes must find that which shall give unto me the joy of the 'cross?

POTM

Hilarious.

The Felt's are very nicely put together for what they compete against and should satisfy your needs and wants.

shinomaster
01-14-2007, 01:57 PM
they use the same carbon fork as the FUJI..

chrisroph
01-14-2007, 10:04 PM
zank is a real gentleman to give the felts the thumbs up but let me say this.... If you had ever seen one of mike's cross bikes up close you wouldn't even be thinking about something else. His bikes are beautiful and ride great. And for a cross bike especially, nothing rides like steel. The weight penalty is much less than on road bikes as an added bonus.

I say advertise the scott and see if you get any bites. If so, talk to mike. If you can't sell the scott outright, then trade it on a felt.