PDA

View Full Version : Smoking in the boys room: Skipping school

Too Tall
01-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Go ahead lay it on me. I know the weather has been great in lots of places and you could not resist. What have you been up to?

I skipped class today. A teammate and one of the local cat 2 guys showed for a Z2 ride. This is a regular 9am 75 mile no stops dealio. The boss is a DC policeman so everyone listens ;) We had killer headwinds and this cat 2 beast...so how come I am smiling? Because the boss told him he could ride the front at his all day pace...if he stayed on the front...all day. Best part of that deal is he is 6'4" and a great rider. He was riding at a steady 340-350 watts and I'm barely cracking 240w WOO WOO :) Happytime. I got a draft, rode with real gentlemen and best of all no day job worries. Life is spectacular. Springs a comin' ;)

David Kirk
01-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Yesterday is was 53* here (a record high) but I'm still suffering from stomach flu so I didn't ride..........but the roads were clear and dry so I took my toy car out for some errands.

Weird un-winter.

Today it's snowing sideways and tomorrow the high is going to be 3*

Fun.

Dave

Grant McLean
01-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Smoking? Don't you know, that will stunt your growth!

g
(no, i never did!)

znfdl
01-10-2007, 03:59 PM
He does know it would stunt his growth or he would be over 7 feet tall ;)

Too Tall
01-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Sigh...I miss the charge account mah and pah gave me at the liquor store in 6th grade. Good times, sigh, yeah they were.