PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's Thread Got Locked...

eastcoaststeve
02-25-2020, 04:37 PM
Sorry if I missed the "Why Can't I Post" thread in the Classified Section....I assumed that was for "starting" a thread, which would make sense so new members don't just soam and run. Never considered it applies to "replies " to existing Classified threads as well

I just wanted to let a guy know I was interested in his frameset. Problem solved, I sent him a PM and am crossing my fingers for a reply.

Tried to start a discussion thread to share some bikes, but picture uploads failed...need to figure out sizing I guess.

Hopefully I'll get my act together so you can all play dog pile on the rabbit with my junk, lol.

Steve

AngryScientist
02-25-2020, 04:42 PM
C'mon Steve.

Did you actually read that thread i pointed out??

3.)Forum members will not be allowed to post a message (new or responding to an existing one) in the Classified section until they have at least 30 postings in the other sections of the Forum and have been a member for at least 30 days. We have enabled the forum software from vBulletin to enforce this rule, and you will see a message stating that you do not have permission to access this page if you try to post in the section before you are allowed to do so. NO EXCEPTIONS so please do not ask. If it is determined that a new member is trying to "speed post" their way to the 30 post threshold they risk having their post count reset to zero by the Mods.

welcome to the forum. we're happy to have you.

let me know if you cant get the picture thing sorted. that's pretty easy too.

eastcoaststeve
02-25-2020, 06:03 PM
C'mon Steve.

Did you actually read that thread i pointed out??

welcome to the forum. we're happy to have you.

let me know if you cant get the picture thing sorted. that's pretty easy too.

I'll admit I gave it the speed reader skim, so didn't
notice the no replies either.
I was kidding about running up 30 BS posts, but will post up some relevant stuff when I can.

Thanks,
Steve