PDA

View Full Version : Caden Wheels

eddief
02-23-2020, 09:15 AM
had never heard of this brand until mentioned in the lightweight wheel thread. the guy and his video explanations about the product are very non-hype-y and fairly convincing in my view.

https://carbonbikewheels.com.au/eu

jischr
02-23-2020, 12:46 PM
Agree its a good video. I liked his mfg methods verses others. If I had the money might even get a pair. Looked on ebay, pinkbike, and "all of craigslist". Only one hit for a disk wheel on pinkbike. So maybe everyone bought them likes the wheels and are keeping them?

2000m2
06-27-2021, 10:58 PM
Anyone have experience with these wheels?

oldpotatoe
06-28-2021, 06:16 AM
[QUOTE]had never heard of this brand until mentioned in the lightweight wheel thread. the guy and his video explanations about the product are very non-hype-y and fairly convincing in my view.
deCADENce 3D Forged T7075 Straight Pull. 100% Custom Designed With Over 150 Years Combined Knowledge. Silky Smooth, Stiff & RELIABLE. Same Weight As Exotic Italians With More Durability 56g & 158g.

Interesting text. I always go to the hubs...'same weight as exotic Italian hubs? USA, French, Swiss..Miche, I guess, 'Italian' but not 'exotic.:confused:

So...another private label company that sources carbon hoops and hubs, from Asia(?) and build in house..is that it? Good for them, very crowded field, IMHO.

About the same $ as say, BTLOS..those with DTSwiss 180 hubs tho..

tanghy
06-28-2021, 06:20 AM
There is a review here
https://youtu.be/wsz-o5pFcSk

KarlC
06-28-2021, 10:33 AM
Anyone have experience with these wheels?

These are really great all around wheels, I have had a lot of wheels and highly recommend these above several other brands.

You can search the Weight Weenies web site for more info on them also.

Thx Karl

caneye
06-29-2021, 02:02 AM
I personally don't have these wheels.
However, I ride with a couple of guys who do have them, and they have nothing but good things to say about the Caden wheels.