PDA

View Full Version : Riding in Wisconsin

Epicus07
02-22-2020, 02:22 PM
My wife and I are considering moving from Seattle to Wisconsin to be closer to family. I accept that the mountain biking will be dramatically different but there should be good road and gravel biking.

Can anyone that lives out there share their perspective? Any good areas we should look at ?

mbrtool
02-22-2020, 02:43 PM
I've ridden in the following areas and they are all very, very nice but not much gravel:
Mineral Point
Bayfield
Door County
Madison
Manitowish Waters
Green Lake

Ray

kingpin75s
02-22-2020, 02:55 PM
The Driftless region in southwest WI has plenty of good riding I expect.

I generally ride the same region across the border in MN.

earlfoss
02-22-2020, 03:18 PM
I live on the west side of Madison, and the riding is some of the best in the country. If you end up here, you'll have lots of great options.

saab2000
02-22-2020, 03:22 PM
I live on the west side of Madison, and the riding is some of the best in the country. If you end up here, you'll have lots of great options.

Totally agree. Southwest and western Wisconsin have exceptional cycling. As good as any I’ve seen almost anywhere.

Ken Robb
02-22-2020, 03:29 PM
Where does your family live? Wisco is pretty big.

Epicus07
02-22-2020, 03:43 PM
Madison, Appleton and Milwaukee.

We are leaning towards Madison.

thwart
02-22-2020, 03:52 PM
Totally agree. Southwest and western Wisconsin have exceptional cycling. As good as any I’ve seen almost anywhere.

Except for this white stuff for 4 mo of the year. And the icebox temps that come with it.

Out today, 44 F, a great day for February.

Yeah, anywhere in western WI has very good riding, with the 'driftless' area probably the most spectacular.

Unlike Iowa, though... not much gravel. Dairy industry needed to get the milk from the farm to the market, so even the remote, seldom traveled roads are usually paved.

Ken Robb
02-22-2020, 03:55 PM
Do you have to travel to a job? Besides Madison itself I think there are quite a few small towns within 30 minutes of the city that you might like as well.
I grew up in Chicago but have always loved Wisconsin as the scene of many family vacation, Boy Scout Camping and quick drives over the state line to buy beer legally at 18 in my pre-21 days. Lake Geneva has always seemed like a neat place to me and it's an easy drive to Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.

thwart
02-22-2020, 03:55 PM

Keep leaning. Hmmm... just a bit more to the left... ;)

saab2000
02-22-2020, 04:12 PM
Except for this white stuff for 4 mo of the year. And the icebox temps that come with it.

That is the price for quiet roads and the land time forgot. I’ve ridden in many places and western and southwestern Wisconsin ranks very highly with any of them. Obviously, some places like Provence and Switzerland, both of which are places I’ve Logged a fair number of miles, are different and legendary in their own right, but that serenity that exists in the rolling and wooded areas west and northwest of Madison are special in their own right.

If my work didn’t have me in Chicago, I’d live in Madison with little hesitation. Yes, winters are a challenge, but the other 8 months kind of make it worth it. I grew up in Appleton, so Wisconsin is very familiar to me.

Over the past few years I spent time riding in River Falls, WI as well. Same stuff. Rolling, winding land with very low traffic.

19wisconsin64
02-22-2020, 04:25 PM
You'll find great riding around Madison. If you choose to move there you'll find great people too! Yes, I'm biased.

echappist
02-22-2020, 04:32 PM

Probably one of the most cycling friendly cities in this country.

Within the city, lots of roads with bike lanes; lost of generally lowly trafficked roads; generally courteous drivers. I'd say I see more people bike here than I did back when I was living in DC, except the region has 1/10 the population of the DC metro area

I do get a bit scared by the 55mph scenic roads though, but there are also three rail-to-trails that extend quite far from town (though it'll have to be out and back)

Yeah, anywhere in western WI has very good riding, with the 'driftless' area probably the most spectacular.

Unlike Iowa, though... not much gravel. Dairy industry needed to get the milk from the farm to the market, so even the remote, seldom traveled roads are usually paved.

Funny, I was just there today, albeit driving

I remarked to my wife how the Epic campus would make for a really fun circuit race course.

Also, would you consider the trails (Military Ridge, Badger State, etc) to be comparable to gravel riding?

-----------------------------------------

Lastly, anyone know of good riding (either MTB or road) further up north (say around Hayward)?

thwart
02-22-2020, 04:51 PM
Funny, I was just there today, albeit driving

I remarked to my wife how the Epic campus would make for a really fun circuit race course.

Yep, especially clockwise. 2+ miles of curvy, hilly and smooth roads with several hundred feet of elevation gain.

Also, would you consider the trails (Military Ridge, Badger State, etc) to be comparable to gravel riding?

Given my location (Verona) I'm certainly no 'gravel' expert. However I suspect the very fine gravel, packed dirt and scattered sandy sections on those trails is not quite the same...

Interestingly Epic has a few miles of more traditional gravel stuff for their maintenance and construction vehicles.

Plum Hill
02-22-2020, 04:57 PM
MTB big in Cable area.
Race series: http://wors.org/
Great state for riding.

From a FIBer (actually a FIBWB).

quickfeet
02-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Wisconsin has the best road riding on some of the worst roads...

MTB is actually really fun there too, but Midwest riding is a bit different than mountainous areas obviously. I always tell people that speed is what makes Midwest MTB technical.

thwart
02-22-2020, 07:07 PM

Very true. And given the condition of the roads elsewhere in the country, that's quite a statement.

charliedid
02-22-2020, 07:16 PM
That is the price for quiet roads and the land time forgot. I’ve ridden in many places and western and southwestern Wisconsin ranks very highly with any of them. Obviously, some places like Provence and Switzerland, both of which are places I’ve Logged a fair number of miles, are different and legendary in their own right, but that serenity that exists in the rolling and wooded areas west and northwest of Madison are special in their own right.

If my work didn’t have me in Chicago, I’d live in Madison with little hesitation. Yes, winters are a challenge, but the other 8 months kind of make it worth it. I grew up in Appleton, so Wisconsin is very familiar to me.

Over the past few years I spent time riding in River Falls, WI as well. Same stuff. Rolling, winding land with very low traffic.

Same

echappist
02-22-2020, 07:38 PM
MTB big in Cable area.
Great state for riding.

thanks for the suggestion. Though if that's the area where they host some of the northern MTB races, I think i'm way out of my depth...

charliedid
02-22-2020, 07:43 PM
thanks for the suggestion. Though if that's the area where they host some of the northern MTB races, I think i'm way out of my depth...

All the hills all the time

rccardr
02-22-2020, 08:14 PM
The Driftless Area is so spectacular I have to make a pilgrimage there once a year. Dairyland Dare!

fiamme red
02-22-2020, 08:15 PM
Wisconsin has the best road riding on some of the worst roads...There's a Times article about rural Wisconsin roads: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/18/business/wisconsin-roads.html.

Like hundreds of other small agricultural counties and towns around the country, Trempealeau County in central-west Wisconsin is overwhelmed with aging, damaged roads and not enough money to fix them.

“Our road hasn’t been paved since the ’60s,” said Kellen Nelson, whose family owns Triple Brook Farms on County Road O outside Osseo. “Patching and seal coating is all they’ve ever done.”

The roads look like losers in a barroom brawl. Thick, jagged cracks run down the asphalt like scars, interrupted at points by bruised bumps. In some places, guardrails are tilted off their moorings like a pair of glasses knocked askew...

thwart
02-22-2020, 08:18 PM
The Driftless Area is so spectacular I have to make a pilgrimage there once a year. Dairyland Dare!

And the Dare is under new (it has to be better...) management this year, after not being held at all in 2019.

thunderworks
02-22-2020, 10:21 PM
While it is true that the road surfaces in Wisconsin can be pretty bad, riding in Trempeauleau County (based in Whitehall at the Oak Park Inn) is the highlight of my riding year. I’ve been going to Whitehall every June for nearly 10 years. We ride 4 or 5 days and it is relentlessly beautiful and pleasant.

scpknees
02-23-2020, 12:22 AM
Be sure to check out the Sadistic Century in August held in Menomonie if you move here. Beautiful and really challenging.

weisan
02-23-2020, 12:46 AM
My oldest daughter is moving to Madison in July to start a new job. All these "positive reviews" is making me wanting to go check it out...with my bike.

earlfoss
02-23-2020, 07:37 AM
[QUOTE=thwart;2661909]Yep, especially clockwise. 2+ miles of curvy, hilly and smooth roads with several hundred feet of elevation gain.

There has been some talk with Epic about hosting a crit on their campus! My team had intended to follow up but my contact moved on to another job before the details were agreed to.

earlfoss
02-23-2020, 07:39 AM
MTB big in Cable area.
Great state for riding.

I thought WORS wasn't happening this year! The owner was going to retire and I was under the impression a lot of the races were going to go by the wayside.

Frankwurst
02-23-2020, 08:14 AM
You won't like Wisconsin. There aren't alot of people. The few that are there tend to be polite and friendly. Madison is no fun from what I can remember and I've been there at least 60 times. Truth is Cycling in and around Madison is fantastic. The whole state in general is pretty cycling friendly but the winters can be a bitch. Get past that and it's a pretty nice place to hang your hat. Join the Wisconsin Bike Fed when you arrive. They do alot for the sport and it's a small price to pay for an organization that lobbies for cycling. :beer:

madsciencenow
02-23-2020, 09:37 AM
I live just South of the Wisconsin line near 94 (Antioch) and do most of my riding in Wisconsin. As you head North West from where I am the riding improves (i.e. if you like hills) and the traffic generally decreases. As others have said, if you can get past the winters it’s a pretty amazing place to ride. I’ve visited Madison a few times and other points around the state and IMHO this is equivalent to ground zero for cycling around WI. I like Madison but would probably choose to live minutes away to avoid the college scene when it’s in full bloom (Fall Football). If that’s your jam then maybe it’s perfect but I’m getting old for the constant chaos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

echappist
02-23-2020, 09:59 AM
Also, the snow isnt too bad.

What is bad are the never-ending series of days without discernible sunshine. Nothing but overcast for 10-14 days straight. Truly dreadful stuff, and i even have one of those special lights for seasonal affective disorder. Reminded me of the gray milieu described in McCarthy’s The Road.

Really grateful that period of winter has passed.

Plum Hill
02-23-2020, 10:15 AM
Epic and it’s campus was featured on CBS Sunday Morning today.

teleguy57
02-23-2020, 11:04 AM
I'm in Appleton (where Saab and I met when we both were a lot younger than we are now, but he always was and will be younger and faster:)).

A lot of development has taken place since then, but I can still be on country roads will decent traffic in about 15 minutes. 30 minutes out it can be pretty quiet.

For rolling/hilly terrain the driftless area already mentioned is great. One of my sons and family is about 30 min north of Milwaukee in Cedarburg, and great riding there through the glaciated Kettle Moraine area. If I was to move for cycling it would be in that direction (about 90 min from Appleton).

But you can embrace the winter with fat biking, nordic skiing and other fun -- biathlon clubs on the west side of Madison (Middleton/Blackhawk Ridge), between Milwaukee and Madison (Eagle/McMiller Sports Center) and Green Bay area (Suamico/Green Bay Nordic). I do have to admit the prolonged grey stretch this year did start to wear a bit....

Northern WI and the UP are amazing mtb areas.

It depends on what you want in a city -- size, traffic, amenities etc. I don't have anything pulling me to Madison, but there's good riding as cited. As is there around here and north of Milwaukee as well.

echappist
02-23-2020, 11:10 AM
I'm in Appleton (where Saab and I met when we both were a lot younger than we are now, but he always was and will be younger and faster:)).

A lot of development has taken place since then, but I can still be on country roads will decent traffic in about 15 minutes. 30 minutes out it can be pretty quiet.

For rolling/hilly terrain the driftless area already mentioned is great. One of my sons and family is about 30 min north of Milwaukee in Cedarburg, and great riding there through the glaciated Kettle Moraine area. If I was to move for cycling it would be in that direction (about 90 min from Appleton).

But you can embrace the winter with fat biking, nordic skiing and other fun -- biathlon clubs on the west side of Madison (Middleton/Blackhawk Ridge), between Milwaukee and Madison (Eagle/McMiller Sports Center) and Green Bay area (Suamico/Green Bay Nordic). I do have to admit the prolonged grey stretch this year did start to wear a bit....

Northern WI and the UP are amazing mtb areas.

It depends on what you want in a city -- size, traffic, amenities etc. I don't have anything pulling me to Madison, but there's good riding as cited. As is there around here and north of Milwaukee as well.

Is this normal? Or was this year particularly bad? Also, do the grey stretches occur further south (say Chicago area) or is it a Wisconsin specialty?

It's our first year here, and if things turn out well, we'd love to stay here. Only thing that seems to faze me is the grey stretch (probably good time for a vacation somewhere sunny).

tomato coupe
02-23-2020, 12:42 PM
Things have changed. When I lived there, Wisconsin was known for the quality of its roads.

thwart
02-23-2020, 01:16 PM
Is this normal? Or was this year particularly bad? Also, do the grey stretches occur further south (say Chicago area) or is it a Wisconsin specialty?

It's our first year here, and if things turn out well, we'd love to stay here. Only thing that seems to faze me is the grey stretch (probably good time for a vacation somewhere sunny).
Having grown up in the Appleton area, lived in the Milwaukee area for eight years and now living near Madison, I’d say that long gray stretch was a bit unusual... more common to have frigid temps with bright sunshine. Madison does seem to be a little more sunny on average.

Frankwurst
02-23-2020, 01:29 PM
The OP is moving from Seattle. I don't think a few cloudy days will throw him into a tailspin. Cloudy gray days will be the least of weather conditions he'll be disappointed with. I was born and grew up in Washington and vacation there every other year. The gray days in Wisconsin are nil by comparison :beer:

teleguy57
02-23-2020, 03:35 PM

The OP is moving from Seattle. I don't think a few cloudy days will throw him into a tailspin. Cloudy gray days will be the least of weather conditions he'll be disappointed with. I was born and grew up in Washington and vacation there every other year. The gray days in Wisconsin are nil by comparison :beer:

Frame of reference is important! First, this is the first year I can recall in a long time where a grey stretch feels really long, and second, compared to PNW this is sunny haven. Now not CO mountain sunny, but the sun to rain ratio is such that I have friends that pass on riding in the rain because they can wait a day or two and go out in nice conditions.

So don't let that aspect of the conversation here create serious doubts...

Epicus07
02-23-2020, 03:35 PM
Thank you for all of the great replies and tips. Definitely excited to check it out.

Indeed having lived in Seattle for most of my life, I am quite used to grey skies.

Frankwurst
02-23-2020, 04:20 PM
You'll be fine. I don't like cities but I have always said if I had to live in one Madison would be my first choice. Good food, bars, music, people and cycling .
:beer:

Plum Hill
02-23-2020, 05:32 PM
FWIW Spotted Cow is a beer, not something you get milk or hamburger from.

Frankwurst
02-23-2020, 06:10 PM
FWIW Spotted Cow is a beer, not something you get milk or hamburger from.

And for the record not sold outside of Wisconsin as far as I know.:beer:

charliedid
02-23-2020, 07:01 PM
Let's just remember that Seattle rain is no thunderstorm like we get here.

:eek:

Motoguzzi1
02-23-2020, 07:44 PM
The city of Madison plows the bike paths in the winter. I can string together 2-3 hours of riding the plowed paths in the winter.

KVN
02-23-2020, 10:02 PM
Although not terribly surprising, it's too bad to read all negative the posts about winter in Wisconsin. This has been a fantastic season for fat biking! I'm pretty sure there's just as many fat bike races as there are XC races in the summer. There are a few choices of trail systems Madison that have groomed fat bike trails in the winter.

There's also the WEMS (endurance mtb) series, which is super fun and laid back, along with big endurance mtb races like Chequamegon 100 and Wausau 24. There's also a bunch of fondo and gravel rides within a two hour drive of Madison. Endless gravel in the Northwoods really isn't too far away.

I'd also say that in Madison, you've got a really strong advocacy culture. There's a ton of bike lanes and paths, and there's always a bunch of bikey events going on.

Ken Robb
02-23-2020, 10:27 PM
I must say that I grew up in Chicago and winters were easier to deal with because we could always wear another sweater, etc. but when it's 90+ F and 80% humidity in summer we could only reduce our clothing so far before we got arrested. OTOH I lived in Alabama for 2+ years and adjusted well enough to play Rugby and soccer year round.

metalheart
02-24-2020, 09:21 AM
Timely.... last September or so my wife and I visited her brother and sister who live in Northern Wisconsin (Hawshaw near Rhinelander and Wausau) with the intent of looking at some properties to see IF it was possible for us to find one that would meet our needs. for a future move The reason for considering a move from Northern California to Wisconsin is 95% motivated by family issues. We are happy with our California lifestyle and all the cycling and other amenities it offers. But, as we age the family issues are taking precedence.

Anyway, I took my bike on the fall Wisconsin trip and did enough riding to convince me that riding the rural roads was a pleasure: little traffic, generally respectful drivers, and good scenery. The presence of ATV's on the roads in some of the rural areas was a bit unnerving, but it seems to be just a fact of life there. The cycling opportunities seemed to be ok and we looked at properties to make sure that in the future we could find a place that meets our needs.

The original plan was to move in a year or so after we got our house and lives in order. However, we are closing on a house early next month that is about 15 miles southwest of Rhinelander on a small lake with 6 acres. We found the right house at the wrong time. And, we failed in our efforts to downsize from our current 2900 square feet home since the new house is 4900 square feet, but it is on a lake, it is near enough but far enough from the relatives, and it is in a rural, quiet area. We compromised on size for the other factors.

My wife's major requirement for the property was that it be on a lake and near her sister. Mine was that it have good cycling opportunities and not require too much maintenance. We are concerned about the long and cold winters, but we visited again in early December in a particularly cold spell with a lot of snow and it was, well, ok. Somehow the snow was very calming and I think it will offer some opportunities for new outside exercise and the house is big enough I will have a dedicated Zwift room for the winter days when I cannot ride outside.

We have lived in our current house for 30 years and the process of getting this house ready to sell, sorting through our stuff, and organizing a move is daunting at this point. But, we are hoping to be in the Northwoods by May or so and I am looking forward to exploring the roads around our new house. There is a designated "silent sports" area adjacent to our property where folks mountain bike, but since I am a roadie I am not sure if that will be an asset or not.

Anyway, that's my Wisconsin story so far.

madsciencenow
02-24-2020, 09:26 AM
And for the record not sold outside of Wisconsin as far as I know.:beer:

True story. I have to drive across the border to purchase beer from New Glarus.

Ken Robb
02-24-2020, 01:15 PM

Do you get a Limburger and onion sandwich at the tavern while you are there?

chiasticon
02-24-2020, 01:28 PM
check these out:

https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=223892&highlight=wisconsin

https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=242671&highlight=wisconsin

madsciencenow
02-24-2020, 01:29 PM
I generally roll straight to the liquor store and back to my pad but there are an ample number of Taverns between the border and the liquor store where I’m sure one could be had.

One of the great things about Wisconsin is the number of pubs and taverns. They are more ubiquitous than gas stations and in some places you might find all under one roof with a convenience store and pool table thrown in for good measure.

thwart
02-24-2020, 04:54 PM
Timely.... last September or so my wife and I visited her brother and sister who live in Northern Wisconsin (Hawshaw near Rhinelander and Wausau) with the intent of looking at some properties to see IF it was possible for us to find one that would meet our needs. for a future move The reason for considering a move from Northern California to Wisconsin is 95% motivated by family issues. We are happy with our California lifestyle and all the cycling and other amenities it offers. But, as we age the family issues are taking precedence.

Anyway, I took my bike on the fall Wisconsin trip and did enough riding to convince me that riding the rural roads was a pleasure: little traffic, generally respectful drivers, and good scenery. The presence of ATV's on the roads in some of the rural areas was a bit unnerving, but it seems to be just a fact of life there. The cycling opportunities seemed to be ok and we looked at properties to make sure that in the future we could find a place that meets our needs.

The original plan was to move in a year or so after we got our house and lives in order. However, we are closing on a house early next month that is about 15 miles southwest of Rhinelander on a small lake with 6 acres. We found the right house at the wrong time. And, we failed in our efforts to downsize from our current 2900 square feet home since the new house is 4900 square feet, but it is on a lake, it is near enough but far enough from the relatives, and it is in a rural, quiet area. We compromised on size for the other factors.

My wife's major requirement for the property was that it be on a lake and near her sister. Mine was that it have good cycling opportunities and not require too much maintenance. We are concerned about the long and cold winters, but we visited again in early December in a particularly cold spell with a lot of snow and it was, well, ok. Somehow the snow was very calming and I think it will offer some opportunities for new outside exercise and the house is big enough I will have a dedicated Zwift room for the winter days when I cannot ride outside.

We have lived in our current house for 30 years and the process of getting this house ready to sell, sorting through our stuff, and organizing a move is daunting at this point. But, we are hoping to be in the Northwoods by May or so and I am looking forward to exploring the roads around our new house. There is a designated "silent sports" area adjacent to our property where folks mountain bike, but since I am a roadie I am not sure if that will be an asset or not.

Anyway, that's my Wisconsin story so far.

Nice post... you’re in a good spot.

One downside of the Madison area is the spotty snow we’ve over the past decade or so. XC skiing and snow shoeing opportunities have suffered. So just a few degrees warmer than where you’re headed... but much less consistent good snow.

echappist
02-24-2020, 05:13 PM

Genuine question (and I'm not trying to troll here), is New Glarus really that good?

I've had their summer beer (the one that's infused with cherry); it's good, but i've had similar kriek beers before

Granted, we were going to go down to New Glarus in the summer anyway, but if it's truly that good, we'll count our blessings and load up on it

thwart
02-24-2020, 07:48 PM
Genuine question (and I'm not trying to troll here), is New Glarus really that good?

I've had their summer beer (the one that's infused with cherry); it's good, but i've had similar kriek beers before

Granted, we were going to go down to New Glarus in the summer anyway, but if it's truly that good, we'll count our blessings and load up on it

They have many different varieties; and really a great ride from Madison. Lightly traveled roads, bucolic scenery, some challenging hills... and some good bakery, beer and restaurants at your destination.

From Paoli: Observatory Rd to Hwy A, then west to Fritz Rd, short jump on Hwy 69 over to Argue Rd, and then a steep climb and descent into NG on Kubly Rd.

Plum Hill
02-24-2020, 10:24 PM
I recall seeing the CamRock bike park in Cambridge (quick! which NASCAR driver hailed from Cambridge?) on one of the PAW trips. Also, some trails in the John Muir Woods near LaGrange.
https://www.madcitydirt.com/

Is the set of Wisconsin bike maps still produced?
The last copy I have was bought in 2003 at Wheel and Sprocket the weekend Hales Corners Speedway closed (for a stinkin’ Menard’s).

Did the OP get a satisfactory answer?

nalax
02-25-2020, 06:22 AM
I recall seeing the CamRock bike park in Cambridge (quick! which NASCAR driver hailed from Cambridge?) on one of the PAW trips. Also, some trails in the John Muir Woods near LaGrange.
https://www.madcitydirt.com/

Plus Wisco has a couple of IMBA epic trails at Levi Mound and Rock Lake for your mtb.

PBWrench
02-25-2020, 06:47 AM
You will love Mad Town. I went to school there as have all three of my kids. Yellow Jersey Co-Op closing was a blow, but the city remains incredibly bike friendly. Best circuit: Picnic Point to Memorial Union, Spotted Cow on the Terrace, rinse and repeat as many times as possible.

seanile
02-25-2020, 09:50 AM
truth, riding to Soldier's Grove from Madison was a big highlight of my cross-country trip

Scottremick
02-29-2020, 10:37 AM
I grew up in Wisconsin and have lived in 12 different states. I love to bike ride and miss Wisconsin everyday I ride. If you love road riding on quite roads with little traffic and now chip seal or goat heads it’s heaven. The only place I have liked better is rural France. Not enough bakeries in wi but on the other hand plenty of bars🙄. I only downside to Wisconsin is the long winters

Cinci Jim
02-29-2020, 12:46 PM
As a FIB I'm obligated by law to say Wisconsin is a wonderful state to visit. But truthfully, it is a great state for outdoor adventures. Fat biking and snowshoeing in the winter, camping, cycling and camping in the summer. It's the gateway to the UP... and riding is good in the UP in the summer.

Also of note, thanks to laws past last summer, we have a term for Wisconsinites who travel south... WPH (Wisconsin Pot Heads) Go to a dispensary in northern Illinois and at least 90% of the people will be from Wisconsin!

https://youtu.be/7OR7yPK4wEw

Mikej
02-29-2020, 07:17 PM

Agh I do not care for New Glarus beer. But if you like flat yeasty nut beer, you’ll be in heaven-