PDA

View Full Version : Shinomaster, you are an old fart now! Love, Panda HA HA HA HA!!!

panda
05-12-2004, 06:51 PM
Happy Birthday, Shinomaster. I hope that you can still turn the pedals over after cresting out over the hill, that you still have some energy left in those scrawny legs of yours. Poor Cipollini - the crash does'nt seem to have been his fault, and he has in the neighborhood of 20 stitches on top of it. I hope that we will ride together soon, even though i am small, my legs are short, and I am as old as your big brother. HA HA HA!!! And I have a bad eye, too. poor me. Your brother says "Happy Birthday" as well, and sends his love.

TTFN,

Panda

M_A_Martin
05-12-2004, 10:24 PM
so I won't...

Happy Birthday Oh Master of the Shino!

You can no longer claim to be the youngest ever Serotta owner.

But you're not old...not yet!

dnovo
05-13-2004, 06:05 AM
Happy happy and many good wishes for the years to come. Dave N.

Kevan
05-13-2004, 07:06 AM
of never being trusted again!

Well, okay...maybe you get one more year, but then you're definitely on the outs!

Happy Birthday you ol' cracked pot!

shinomaster
05-13-2004, 08:56 PM
Thank you all..
I guess i can't pretend to be a kid anymore.. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

M_A_Martin
05-14-2004, 07:45 AM
Ah Shino, I know 60 year olds who haven't given up pretending that they're kids...

Oh hold it...

Maybe they aren't pretending!

:banana:

Ken Robb
05-14-2004, 02:47 PM
if you have really joined the ranks of the over-sixties I have some lore of the ancients that can only be shared privately among us. No use wasting such treasures on whippersnappers.

Kevin
05-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Shino, I hope you can see this with your old eyes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Kevin